2022 Baseball Week 12 - At Chapel Hill (ACC Network); Rice (CUSA-TV/ ESPN+)

Is that every game? I haven’t been to a game this year.

yeah, he goes all game long every game. Wonder how he has a voice

1 Like

He’s annoying the hell out of these wine and cheese bastards here. Keep it up, Blake!

2 Likes

F those bastards! Somebody needs to bring some energy to that library that they call a ballpark.

DO IT!!!

2 Likes

I was there through 6 innings and the only life in that park was the niner bench. Watching at home now… go Niners!

3 Likes

The dude is on something right? Even if caffeine.

Who would you rather listen to at a baseball game?
  • The dugout player jacked on caffeine
  • Uh-huh guy

0 voters

I just turned the game on and honestly our dugout makes it almost unwatchable.

I’d 100% rather listen to uh huh and he was intolerable.

2 Likes

Youre crazy…i say keep chirpin’…its baseball.

1 Like

You guys are funny.

Soooooo basketball get bashed for no life, baseball for too much life. Gotta love the Niner faithful…

We should be happy that we have people that are enthusiastic about our program.

2 Likes

I blame the broadcast more than the team. It just makes it a miserable viewing experience. A pro broadcast should be able to filter this shit out.

Lol. This isn’t chirping. It’s one dude screaming his ass off in the dug out. To each their own if they don’t find that type of noise annoying. The dude must be hype guy on the football team too.

It is the whole team lol. Jackson just has that deep voice. I don’t mind it one bit. Love the enthusiasm.

1 Like

Alright… bed time for me. Does it end this inning or the 18th? I guess I’ll find out tomorrow.

Uhhh, no its not…its several guys.

One voice definitely stands out from the others. He is the annoying one. The others are fine.

1 Like

Man this board will bitch about anything.

Complaining that our guys are chirping and acting like assholes while taking on the big bad ACC? You old timers go on and on how we used to be hated in MBB.

3 Likes

Well that sucked.