2022 Baseball Week 9 - Winthrop; At MTSU (CUSATV)

It’s not just that we’re losing, it’s HOW we’re losing. Serious issues with this team. Tired of getting my hopes up and then spending the rest of the day pissed off. Worse now because I’m not drinking this month.

1 Like

To further illustrate how far this team has fallen from last season. One year ago today, we were ranked 21st in the nation, beat UTSA for our 9th straight win and were 12-1 in conference.

My new philosophy on Charlotte athletics is to assume the worst and hope for the best. You can never be dissatisfied. I’m at a point that I just don’t care anymore. I will always support the NINERS, but I’m just getting to old to invest my life and soul into this athletics program just to be constantly disappointed. Since we are having some success in tennis, softball, golf, X-country and track/field, it is should be about time to figure out how to ruin that

clt says look at the positives.we give a crap about baseball, golf, softball, etc.

Everything was set up perfectly to win the series. We just didn’t execute today.

1 Like

We shoulda swept the damn series.

2 Likes

Email sent out Friday lists Tuesday as Season Ticket Holder Appreciation night with a pregame talk with Coach at 6 pm. Schedule lists game time at 6 PM. How hard is it to get things right?

Maybe hes not paying attention to the game ?

No 2 ways about it Bo…both Giesting and Bruce performed poorly when we needed them to just keep from blowing a 4 run lead…they didnt do what was needed.

1 Like
1 Like