2022 Baseball Week 9 - Winthrop; At MTSU (CUSATV)

Sure would be nice to have McCabe back in the the line-up. He’s getting rusty sitting in the dugout.

6-0 now headed to bottom of the 3rd…We do need DM back. He did DH last night, but still batting RH only.

2 Likes

10-1 thru 6.

sure wish I could see this ass-whoopin and not just listen to it

1 Like

Great start from Hale tonight. Him going into the 6th allows us to save Giesting for tomorrow. Still gotta get 9 outs, but we are in pretty good shape.

Pitching has come a very long way this season with guys like Sims impressing.

I wish I could have seen their coach get tossed and then kick dirt on the umpires.

1 Like

Well, they were a big aid to his team winning last night so…

MTSU has screwed up the video feed YET AGAIN. Every game this series. Link doesn’t start for 45 more minutes and the game has already begun. This must be some crazy sort of clown show their media dept. is running over there.

1 Like

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

1 Like

This does allow us to listen to the call while watching the silent softball game again.

1 Like

UGH - here we go again. Need to hang on to this one.

MTSU only has one hard hit ball this inning and it was foul, yet they have 5 runs and have only managed one out so far.

We have blown a 5-1 lead in tbe 6th. Down 6-5, and stiill 2 on with just 1 out…Giesting and Bruce not sharp at all…all runs from walks and singles.

Welp, there’s the hard hit ball. This team is really struggling.

I don’t have any nice words right now, so I’d best shut up.

1 Like

Holy $hit…grand slam…down 10-5…still just 1 out in tbe 6th…geezus…9 runs in the inning already. So much for thinking we had our crap together.

1 Like

maybe because basketball season ended now baseball has to pick up the torch

This is getting old fast…barring a huge winning streak i think we have lost our at large chance. We might not even make the cusa tournament at this rate…this is looking like a BIG disappointment of a season. For some reason, i thought our baseball program would be one we could count on…guess not.

1 Like

We are a soccer school by the way…
Soccer Fail GIF

Nothing really great from soccer lately actually.

Another loss. 10-7…terrible. …5-10 in conference…pathetic.

1 Like