2022 Week 10 Charlotte vs WKU 12 Noon CBSSN

I’m not surprised by this given WKUs high powered offense.

Its Me Drama GIF by euphoria

clt loves the 49ers and the points

I have a family function out of town this coming weekend. Got 4 aisle seats in 109 with cushioned seat backs. Also have a general pass for Orange cri deck and additional Rooftop Orange cri pass for tailgating (gives you 2 additional parking spots for tailgating purposes). Asking $50 for it all

https://twitter.com/statsowar/status/1587438233310285824?s=20&t=20Uw_b_NxiY4ldOS2Os5kQ

Tailgating at 8am. Niners at noon. UT UGA at 3:30. Clemson Notre Dame at 7:30.

Gonna go ahead and apologize to my liver now…

4 Likes

49ers football is back at Jerry Richardson Stadium this Saturday at 12:00pm for our Military Appreciation Game. The first 1,000 fans will get a camo drawstring bag!

Is there a reason why there are no military flyovers (especially on Military Appreciation Day). I only recall it happening a couple of times in the past. Not sure if we are in some commercial fly zone or just something that isn’t done anymore. I know it is something minor, but every time I’m at an event and there is a military flyover, it just makes me feel gitty.

Without any inside knowledge of this - I am going to guess it’s just money related.

We are in Concord’s flight path but that shouldn’t be a hang-up for flyovers. Not sure if the institution requesting one has any financial obligation. I do know they try to arrange them around already scheduled air time (training, transit, ect…). Fairly certain our AF ROTC is involved with such requests.

clt says the airspace above the Rich is closed due to a Zep issue years ago

Damn you Zep. Damn you all to hell.

Regarding the funding, it is my understanding that this is covered by the military under their practice/exercise budget.

It would just be nice that we would do some special things every once in a while outside of the boring/repetitive band intro.

Why? We are Charlotte.

You can call me Al.

2 Likes

clt says noon is freaking tough for the fans

1 Like

Yup…good Saturday of college football.

I am not crazy about the noon kick-off but thankfully this is the only we’ve had this season at home.

1 Like

This is going to be the toughest of the next three games. The defense has been improving but this WKU offense could post high numbers. Can’t say enough how I appreciate the focus on execution.

1 Like

But the positive silver lining is the game is on CBSSN. Trade off.

Hunter starts at around the 12:00 mark.

After listening to Hunter’s segment, I ordered my own #9Elijah Spencer tee shirt. NIL…get behind our players, now!

1 Like

How does that eork? Does he get 100% of the proceeds? Ill definitely buy 1