2022 Week 4 Charlotte @ South Carolina 7:30 PM ESPNU

You should read the comments to that tweet from South Carolina fans. I thought our fan base was unhappy…wow!

Quit being being negative mr. Bojangles :rofl:

Past performance is no guarantee of future results

It is with our defense

Hoping for a good showing. Taking the bus and doing the Alum Tailgate. Like others, I like seeing other stadiums and experiencing their atmosphere. Should be fun! Go Niners!

What part of Gamecock Park will your group be in?

Alumni association is sending me a parking diagram. I share when I get it.

1 Like

I have one available in Section 18 for the game Saturday if anyone looking for a single

If you are going to the game you probably want to download the Gamecock app to your phone. You can buy a parking pass through the app and display your tickets.

My guess is 41-23, we cover but cant come up with stops to keep it close. As down as I am on the season, I do think theres a decent chance we pull off an upset.

Hi, I have a ticket with the bus ride down, tailgate, ticket and bus ride back. If anyone is interested let me know.
(973)234-0722
b jensen5@uncc.edu

(Moderator note - I put a space in your email address to protect you from all the internet bots that scan for email addresses and then mega spam you - anyone replying, remove the space after the B). Thx!

Can’t figure out how to buy parking using the app. Any suggestions?

Edit. I found it separately on Ticketmaster. $50 in the Fairgrounds lot.

The app is poorly designed. Go to the three line menu in the upper right corner, then Gameday: Know Before You Go, then Parking, then Gameday Parking, and then Purchase Parking. The cheapest parking is $30+ $7 junk fee from TicketMaster.

1 Like

Here’s something positive:

Charlotte scored more points against Georgia State (42) than South Carolina (35) or North Carolina (35) did.

5 Likes

That can only mean one thing

I hope our special teams are preparing for Beamer Ball, looking out for a blocked kick.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/statsowar/status/1572247392774402048?s=20&t=qYL7KTVqqxCAuc35ljcfFA

2 Likes

59.26% 3rd down success rate versus our defense???

Good Bye Reaction GIF

2 Likes

It was probably much higher than that before the GA State game.

2 Likes
1 Like