2022 Week 4 Charlotte @ South Carolina 7:30 PM ESPNU

Carolina message board

Carolina Boards, our stats make them nervous

That’s true.

clt says beat Carolina!

If we win I guess Healy’s job will be safe

1 Like

Their fans are trying to buy a win. They have SEC athletes. We give up 45.25 pts and 564 yards per game. Until we fix that we aren’t beating even bad teams most weeks. We need a much much better effort from our defense to have a chance.

Stats source: 2022 Football Cumulative Statistics - Charlotte Athletics

5 Likes

While there isnt a chance to win, I’m curious to see how the offense looks with Reynolds under center in back to back games. Hoping they can provide some good moments

My main hope for this game is to keep Chris and others healthy for the UTEP game.

6 Likes

Looking forward to the big payday.

1 Like

If we had better coaching, this would be a winnable game. Theyre not a great on O but until we can consistently play good D, we cant win these sort of games. Ill take our playmakers on O over theirs though

Take the over.

I’d love Saturday to be our first SEC road win. We have the offense to do it, need the D to step up big time.

3 Likes

Beamer must be reading my posts on NN.N.

1 Like

If we had an average defense, I’d say we’d have a shot.

We don’t have an average defense, we have the worst defense in FBS. Coupled with an OC who with the exception of the Ga State game does not gameplan to our strengths, I’m not confident we keep it even close. It’ll take a miracle for our defense to perform well enough to give our potent offense a fighting chance.

1 Like

This offense seems to be more successful when it runs high tempo at times. Although I don’t think high tempo makes sense the entire game because of our poor defense and clock control. What I dislike is when Carney mindlessly runs the ball up the middle and the offense completely loses its mojo.

1 Like

‘Lowest rated coverage unit in the country’

Who is going to the game?

Forecast for that game is sunny and mid 70s (and falling) at kickoff time. The weather, at least, should be conducive for a good time.

1 Like