2022 Week 4 Charlotte @ South Carolina 7:30 PM ESPNU

Wasn’t there talk of converting wide receivers to db’s prior to the season….that was a red flag.

Hmm… :thinking:

1 Like

Well, I did just see a rating of the Falcons as the very worst NFL team. :smile:

Me, a friend and probably not many others. I bought tickets before the season started and tried to get a refund after we were 0-3. Could not and so I’ll bite the bullet and go so not to “waste” $100 . Maybe we’ll see some good things. I doubt it but I’m going and we’ll see. GO NINERS!!!

1 Like

My wife and I are going. Bought tickets through the Charlotte athletic department so I assume we’ll sit near other Charlotte people. We are parking Woodstock which is next Gamecocks Park. I think some other Niners will be tailgating in Gamecocks Park.

We’ll be there. RV lot at the fairgrounds for the weekend. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Healy is on ESPN 730 AM at 4pm today.

I hope we keep it respectable. Relatively speaking.

1 Like

Taking the bus. See you all there. Go Niners!

So per Hunter, Creamer is out with an ACK injury, and Tank is of course out too.

Spencer Rattler going to have a career day.

I must admit, when I need a good laugh to cheer me up… I re-watch the Ga State Coach presser after losing

lol his comments on dancing. I’d rather have him as a coach.

Get in the stadium for intro. South Carolina has one of the best in the nation. That’s the good thing I expect to see.

They still use the music from 2001?

Yup and supposedly installed new led lights for a great show with the intros. IMO it’s up there with stadium traditions of Enter sandman at VT, rocky top at UT and Chief Osceola at FSU

1 Like

We should all scout out UTEP tomorrow as they play Boise State at home at 9pm et. Must win game for us Oct 1!!!

2 Likes

Must have borrowed every light from every whorehouse in the entire Southeast.

3 Likes