2022 Week 5 Charlotte vs UTEP 10/1 6:00 PM ESPN3

You make a great point. A lot of people on here are miserable and are only good at pointing out negatives.

2 Likes

Raining Los Angeles GIF

I am operating as of the game is played, and if it is just lot of rain it should be played. If it looks like we are getting high winds or excessive flooding then they will make a different call.

I will have ambulance in it’s usual place. Win or lose, sun or rain, wind or no wind, suck or no suck - I am there.

4 Likes

I am just late to current events. I thought this was like a cat 3 but now they are saying it’s a cat 5?

As of Wednesday morning, Ian was producing top winds of 155 mph (250 kph), just shy of the most dangerous Cat 5 status, the Associated Press reported. Damaging winds and rain lashed Florida, and forecasters said the heavily populated Fort Myers area along the Gulf could be inundated by a storm surge of up to 18 feet

Kinda changes things, even on our end.

Maybe they will let us set up a slip and slide on one the the hills. Let’s make the best of it. Btw, what are the ingredients in a hurricane drink?

3 Likes
  • 2 ounces light rum
  • 2 ounces dark rum
  • 1 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
  • 1 ounce orange juice, freshly squeezed
  • 1/2 ounce passion fruit puree
  • 1/2 ounce [simple syrup]
  • 1 teaspoon [grenadine
  • Garnish: orange half-wheel
  • Garnish: preserved cherry
2 Likes

Sucks that it is Parents Weekend. A lot of parents may decide not to make the trip

1 Like

the rock wrestling GIF by WWE

1 Like

I would also add we are playing UTEP which is not exactly local travel. Rearranging travel for their team would be difficult. I will be there Saturday!

1 Like

I am not looking forward to the wind but I can deal with the rain. I will be there Saturday and hope to see a Niner victory.

2 Likes

Just got an email that the family weekend activities are moved from this weekend to Nov 4-5

No doubt the wind takes this from uncomfortable to total suck.

That’s the WKU game. Oddly enough, I’ll be there - my daughter is taking a campus tour. Also plan on taking in the basketball game on Monday. Haven’t been to the Rich since Campbell, and haven’t been to a game in Halton since our last sellout.

6 Likes

it's on GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Will this be worse than our last hurricane game? Wasn’t that Temple or was it FAU?

All I remember is us losing and being one of the last people out and sitting in near misery.

I think I was the only person in Sect. 104. The wind broke my tent and only 2 of our tailgate crew showed up. Hope it’s not a repeat but I will be there if it is played, regardless.

clt says the dry slot is preferred this Saturday.

Temple was bad. Rained the entire ballgame.

1 Like

Looks like soccer postponed but football still on

Nope. I was in 104 too.

1 Like