2023-24 49er MBB Game #25 Charlotte vs Wichita State 2/18 Noon ESPN2

https://twitter.com/CharlotteMBB/status/1758338102622339191

https://twitter.com/Barstool49ers/status/1758348179588727130

5 Likes

I would be very happy if we could get 6,000 for noon on Sunday

2 Likes

I’m concerned about the day and time of this game. Glad for the national game exposure on The Deuce. But…Sadly I think attendance will be poor. Hope I’m wrong, but some people still sleep off a busy Saturday night and some people still go to church.
As for me as always, I’ll be there at least thirty minutes before tap off. Gotta get this win.

1 Like

My son and I’ll be there for sure, but I’m worried as well. A noon Sunday game could be bad for attendance.

I am worried about this game in general. The Shockers don’t look like a team that is 2-10 in the league. We’ve gotta play physical in this one and need an A game from everyone.

2 Likes

clt says noon is fricking tough for the fans

3 Likes

Most churches stream church and post online. You can watch later that day or on the Monday holiday. :pray:

I am looking for 2-4 lower level tickets for Sunday’s game.

This one concerns me as well. WSU is (or can be) much better than their record. They have some athletic players. ECU seemed to handle them well, but I hope we don’t come out flat for this one. Don’t want to lose at home.

2 Likes

1 Like

Yeah we can’t keep messing around late in games like we have the last 2 or it will eventually get you. We need to play well and together going into the Memphis game on Wednesday.

I would hope we have a great crowd Sunday but I am not a regular church attendee either.

Lower bowl is sold out. Center sections on the salon side are getting close. Should be a good crowd. Hope we can sell a few hundred more or at least get the students to show out. Are they off Monday?

1 Like

This game has concerned me for awhile. They match up well with us. Glad it is at Halton but we need to play much, much, better than last 3. Hopefully WSU continues shooting the 3 like they did against ECU.

1 Like

clt says the students may not be awake at noon on a sunday

1 Like

God will still be there after the niners win

2 Likes

While we win !

I’m so nervous about this Sunday. Huge opportunity for us with all the other matchups happening in the league.

I want to see us come out and punch them in the mouth early. Let’s get back that mojo we had in the streak!

3 Likes

Agreed. We haven’t been playing with nearly as much swagger lately.

2 Likes

Igor was playing like a house afire, and then he gets some pub and begins to look and play ordinary.

I attribute that to other teams giving him a lot more attention…his job becomes finding other guys to step up, like DJ (whose production seems up since Igor has been targeted).

Just my opinion, but this team keeps finding ways to win…even when we don’t look particularly good. What’s the saying…we’ve gone from being the hunter to being the hunted…been a long time since we could say that!

Six games remaining…no way I ever would have predicted possibly being around 14-4 in the AAC, but that’s where things are…

6 Likes