2023/24 MBB Depth Chart

Just trying to keep tabs on what the roster will look like this season. I’m sure it will change between now and the first tipoff, but right now does this look right?

pg - Isaiah Folkes / Nik Graves / Sterling Young
sg - Lu’Cye Patterson / Daylen Berry
sf - Jackson Threadgill / Robert Braswell / Rich Rolf / Tyler Fearne
pf - Igor Milicic / Dean Reiber / Nick Richart
c - Dishon Jackson / Iaraslov Niagu

Am I forgetting anyone? Do I have anyone out of position? Honestly, considering all the coaching chaos, that’s not a bad roster, and a decent starting five. If we can get Dishon Jackson to come back, we might just be ok.

4 Likes

We have a guard that we signed from JUCO

1 Like
  • I agree
  • I disagree
0 voters

There’s several unknowns with the new guys so in order for this team to be better than last years team that was middle of the cusa pack (with Williams and Aly) , these new guys have to be 10+ point guys from day 1.

Do we have high expactions for these new guys? Who is gonna be our 15+ point guys?

Thanks! I had a feeling I was missing someone

Isnt Young the JUCO? Sorry . Confused.

Threadgill and Fearne are listed as guards on the roster.

Yes, I added him to the original post after seeing wood’s comment

Threadgill seems to be a combo 2/3, with more of the time being at sf, if I recall correctly, which is why I plugged him in there. I’m sure he will get minutes at sg when we go with bigger lineups.

Call me crazy but if big from WSU returns and we could grab a big time scoring 2G( I know…I know) that roster is not that bad with a change in style.

Green tinted glasses now in full effect!!!

Glasses Seinfeld GIF

2 Likes

I will give Fearne a fair shot. The roster is what it is. If he can get Jackson back and coach them to wins, it makes a strong statement.

4 Likes

I think I have a couple of years of eligibility left……

Tell Coach Fearne Benny Moss is the only white man to ever beat you in H-O-R-S-E!!

Buckets!!!

Toronto Raptors Mic Drop GIF by Voidz

There’s a lot of NN.Net faith in this roster. Unbelievable. We’ll see if Sanchez was just the anchor holding the team down.

A guard starting lineup with all Folkes, Patterson and Threadgill doesn’t impress me.

Can we fill the last schollie from the portal or does it have to be a JUCO/HS kid??

I like Folkes and Patterson and we have other guards

3 Likes

Hopefully Graves and Berry will be ready to step up this season. If Jackson doesn’t come back we should probably use that spot on a wing with some size and scoring ability. Not sure what’s left in the portal but we need someone to help fill Brice’s shoes. I just don’t think we have that kind of player on this roster.

2 Likes

clt is buying mbb season tickets, no more pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass

2 Likes

You forgot the shot clock violation :rotating_light: at the end

2 Likes

The problem looking at that roster is there’s not one player that I see that I can say is a star or even a guaranteed starter. Lucye seemed better suited coming off the bench to provide energy. I think camp is gonna determine a lot about who actually starts with the new offense. Threadgill was shooter in high school, maybe he will remember. Maybe Rolf is unleashed or the Juco shooter. It will be a mystery.

1 Like