2023 49er Football Season 🏈

It looks like Forty-Niner Club level has gone from $250 to $350 to $450 now over the last few years. Wish for basketball we would at least get the option to select our seats with the move to the new conference.

1 Like

I have no problem with the price increases. I’m committed to the program and I have always anticipated the closer we get to the big boy table the more we are going to pay.

That being said, I would like to see expansion done next summer so that those that are not in a position to pay the higher prices have some lower cost seating options.

Everyone has their own financial situation and priorities and most likely a few fans are not going to be able to cover the increase. I hope not but let’s get more seats in there so we have more options. Let’s make the lower bowl just that more valuable.

At some point in the future a young alum is going to be in the same situation I was when Halton opened. Sitting upper deck and dreaming of a day I moved down to the lower bowl. It took years for me to get down there but I did it. Same dream will be there for alums in JRS in the future.

Not sure what sense that made but just reminiscing about the past.

7 Likes

Appreciate the well thought out response. I agree that being able to bring in donors from all financial and income spectrums would be a big step in helping to grow the fan base. Fans that are able to come in at lower levels hopefully eventually grow into fans that are able to contribute more as their income increases.

I could go down a level to avoid paying the $450 but have been at the forty niner level for several years and enjoy the perk of being able to get in and out of the upper deck for games. Just wish the product was better as I’ve been to maybe three games this year after attending regularly for 16 years.

Anyone moved their FSL seats? I’ve been the same seats since 2013 but would like to move up a little higher for better sight lines. The people behind me say the seats behind them are empty so maybe I could move up two rows higher.

Moved mine last year to get a bit higher. Took me a touch further from the 50 but don’t regret it

1 Like

The performance on the field the next two years will have a big effect on how we all feel about paying more money.

2 Likes

I’m interested in purchasing 3-4 FSL but can’t figure out who to contact or if this is even an option. Anyone have a contact? I tried sending an email to the general AA email a few days ago, no response.

Call the ticket office. Ideally, not during lunch time.

1 Like

Just bought mine. It wasn’t tremendously more than previously. Now I really expect wins. I also plan to cut the sleeves off one of my shirts for the spring game. Can’t wear a hat like his as I am folically impaired but will do my best.

2 Likes

Ive been wearing sleeves cut off and tailgates for years - glad Biff is making it cool though :slight_smile:

2 Likes
8 Likes

clt says cut off those sleeves and get ready for football,

1 Like

Happy Earth Day!!:earth_americas:

1 Like

first time spring game was under the lights?

1 Like

It was under the lights the first year we had lights put in.

2 Likes

The people who dont understand Biff and how he can declare a top 15 defense next year will soon understand he will have the same philosophy and expectations with us as a fan base. I think we were just called out and our first expectation has been set. It goes both ways in his mind.

7 Likes

I feel incredibly motivated to go to the spring game now. Yes we have been called out.

Put butt in seat and support the team is what I’m hearing.

4 Likes

Any idea how many new signees are enrolled for the Spring and which ones? Won’t be many players for the spring game with 40 or so new guys not here. Will have to wait to see the future, I’m afraid.

4 Likes

Waiting to see the spring roster Lefty. A bunch of Poggi’s guys said they’re gonna enroll early, but that is a real concern.

1 Like

Holy shit a lefty sighting. It’s been six years!

6 Likes