2023 49er Football Season 🏈

I have zero expectations to gain much relevant information out of the spring game. I usually treat it as a chance just to see new players and guys coming back off injury. Actual performance of the team insight? zero expetations.

I go mostly to fireup a spring tailgate and see folks.

1 Like

The tailgates at the Spring Games are a lot of fun, it’s like a reunion.

2 Likes

clt says plan to attend the baseball game and the spring game

And just like that, any chance I was going to attend the Spring Game evaporates in the April Sunlight.

Father-Daughter Dance, Sat. Apr. 22 5 to 7pm.

Have fun guys.

2 Likes

The first was the best. This one should be better

Don’t know if I’m tailgating. Baseball game at 3 so I think we’re gonna do that and then go to game. Probably have a few before baseball and then in the game

I think we’re actually going down Friday and doing baseball then too

1 Like
2 Likes

β€œI want us to be known as elite,” Ojong said, matter-of-factly. β€œI want us to be an attack defense. I want you to be afraid to throw it on the outside because those guys are making plays. I want the mindset to be – no matter who I’m lining up against, I’m winning my one-on-one. I want to dominate the guy across from me.”

Does this mean no more playing DBs 15 yards deep on 3rd and 7?

Maybe getting a sack every once in a blue moon?

4 Likes

No

β€œWe have to shift our mindset from where it was last year and understand this isn’t the same team,” Ojong emphasized

1 Like

You have to love the attitudes and mindsets of these coaches.

1 Like

I do love it, but everybody is undefeated in March. Well, not Sanchez, but all football coaches are.

Dear god please deliver us.

1 Like
2 Likes

This is an opportunity to teach your daughter what it feels like to get stood up for a date.

Kidding obviously, I’m sure you’ll have a great time and make your daughters day.

My daughter has a dance that night too. Luckily not one I have to attend with her but when she found out that was spring game she considered not going to dance lol. I said it’s ok just a glorified practice lol

1 Like

this looks big time!

Is your daughter in middle school already?!?

Yup about to finish 6th

1 Like

:muscle:

5 Likes