2023 49er Football Season 🏈

Weather cooperating. No excuses not be at the Spring Game.

Go Niners!!

4 Likes

Charlotte might be the outer layer of hell, but the great Satan and his demons are at Chapel Hill

3 Likes

clt says bring back the bounce house!

2 Likes
Allowable excuses to miss spring game
  • I’m Sick
  • I’m Tired
  • The wife
  • The kids

0 voters

About what time tomorrow do you think it dawns on Poggi that he’s now a small fish in a big ass pond?

1 Like

He’s not stupid. He already knows.

Having the spring game the same weekend as tuckfest at the wwc was poor planning.

Why try to compete with the biggest spring event in the area?

What is tuckfest?

1 Like

Soon, we will be the big fish

Big music and outdoor activity festival at the white water center. Draws tens of thousands every year.

The headlining band plays on Saturday every year.

He should have figured that out 5 minutes into his first day of work. I imagine our athletic department like a less funny version of the TV show Parks & Rec.

stupid question I know. I am out of town tomorrow, is facebook live or anything streaming it?

This is for Niner advocate. We’re you working the table outside the student Union on Thursday afternoon or at as that some one else?

I will try again. The above post is not readable. This is for Niner advocate. Was that you working the, potential cooler, give away table for students attending the spring game outside the student Union on Thursday afternoon?

No sir.

1 Like

Have soccer games in the morning, but right after, my wife and I are going to be burning up 64 and 49 from Garner for the Spring Fling. Can’t friggin wait since there hasn’t been much to be excited about lately.

1 Like
1 Like

Okay Np