2023 49er Football Season šŸˆ

Try to make it out tomorrow if you can. It is free and the weather should be pretty nice by 7pm. Kickoff this new era of Niner football with some good energy.

3 Likes

I am stoked and ready to go. Family is going out of town for family reunion. Damn Yankees.

clt says brad p says no weather issues. time to tailgate,

1 Like

Time to review the impressive experience the green team and white team coaches have accrued. I gotta think Coach Osborne will have his defense stacked and jacked

2 Likes

So much for an impromptu wet t-shirt contestā€¦weather should be perfect otherwise. But what do I know? I am far too qualified to be a weather man

clt says rain games can be fun!

2 Likes

I have a suspicion that Tuckfest will never find a place on Poggiā€™s giveAdamn list when it comes to scheduling. Not sure it should, but there is almost always something going on somewhere on a Saturday this time of the year.

I donā€™t need Tuckfest to drink beer and celebrate an outdoor lifestyle. I live an outdoor lifestyle all year long. If you are competing at Tuckfest during our spring football game, I kind of get it, but what are you going to see as a spectator that is better than 40+ new, talented football faces at the Rich?

Here are the of Saturday bands there in case anyone else wants to skip the game to see these superstar headliners

Point is, itā€™s a huge draw every year and will be a stronger entertainment draw than glorified practice to casual fans.

60,000 people attended last year. Itā€™s a huge event.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard of Tuckfest but it doesnā€™t look like a lot of football fans to me

3 Likes

Thisā€¦different people.

1 Like

I just dont get the Beach Vibe from the Moon Taxi guys.

Tuckfestā€¦that nameā€¦dont get me startedā€¦

Lady Gaga Art GIF by Apple Music

More like a funeral vibe at a beach burial with the guy in the wifebeater seeming more shovel ready

15 posts were split to a new topic: The same debate again

Letā€™s goooo!!! It is GAMEDAY!!! Letā€™s go NINERS!!!

No negativity today! Save arguments for Monday!

1 Like

Offering criticism to the university because they donā€™t have a football program, and encouraging that university get a football program is different than making comments regarding players or coaches. But if you read my comments, I am not stating that people should not have a voice. I am stating just the opposite. I am simply asking for those that are negative to consider if their comments at this point are hurting or helping the team. If an individual believes that his or her comments are helping then continue to voice your opinion. I am stating that maybe it is a time for us to evaluate our comments. But our negative comments have not affected Hill. Hill made a decisiin on Healey because he knew the time was right not because of any forum. But I think everyone, including me, have a right to voice their opinion. And I believe that next year should be Sanchezā€™s last year if noticeable improvement is not made. I am not happy with the program just like everyone else.

1 Like

We are all adults

Niner 1979. Good points and I am actually excited about football and somewhat about baseball.

But Hoops isnā€™t good. Inflating a record with a crappy schedule, playing a Y League tourney to get four more wins then losing your best players with no one on the horizon is just bad. Pure and simple.

2 Likes

Letā€™s please keep this thread on topic folks.

2 Likes