2023 49er Football Season 🏈

I think you have to start with the two Michigan transfers who were never declared as commitments but we instead learned that they were coming through other sources. And then they were shown already enrolled and working out with the team. And we’d have to go back through the last several commitments and figure out which other players were never shown as commitments, but instead were only reported as moving by various talking heads and other recruiting sources.

So guys like Okie, Welschof, Jones, etc.

1 Like
4 Likes

Enduring the elements? Hopefully the players didn’t get too wet by that mist.

I get your point, but remember how 5-8 years ago we would never produce a hype video that good, it was all #stealth and mickey mouse stuff, we actually look like a legit program now… even if it wasn’t that much rain :joy:

3 Likes

I knew you would write that:)

I think we will have players dripping going into this summer. I think the hype around this program will keep rising and they will keep attracting talent. We might lose some too, but hopefully we keep the best around

Don’t take your guns to town Bill
Leave your guns at home

1 Like

Cold misty rain blows. I’d rather practice in a blinding downpour in the summer.

Yeah elements aren’t just precipitation it’s temps too. Cold damp drizzle is the worst.

1 Like

It is February, when is the football schedule coming out?

1 Like

Did anyone see Cibiki02 in the video?

rock and roll psychedelic art GIF by Grande Dame

1 Like

clt’s auto wipers worked great today. Mist then rain then light rain then mist

Those elements can’t be worse than July/august humid heat right?

I’ll personally take heat over cold and wet any day

2 Likes

I know for that cheerleaders look better wet

7 Likes

clt always comes through

clt says she is a 49er, so this is relevant.

1 Like

Your content is always relevant :hugs:

This is a seriously good sign. Stone Handy is making grades.

2 Likes