2023 Baseball Week 10 - At UNC (ACCNx); ECU at Truist (ESPN+); UAB (ESPN+)

I wonder what the record is for HBP? Our pitchers just don’t have their control tonight. We’re actually lucky it’s this close as many guys as they have had on base. Still have a chance, needs some runs!

1 Like

Lose 5-3. Not a good offensive night by our big guns (Fisher and Cunningham) who both came up in the 8th.

So close

1 Like

I’d rather have that one tomorrow night :crescent_moon:
Hope we have aome arms left !

clt doesn’t love this road game the night before an uptown game. eCu is a better team and means more moving into the aac

hopefully biff loaned his jet for a quick ride home

Can’t give a decent team 8 walks and 7 HPB. Gotta clean that up and now

1 Like

At least they hit 7 Tarholes. I was kind of hoping for 9

3 Likes

Miles Langhorne getting the start tonight. He hasn’t pitched much lately after starting the season in the starting weekend rotation. Great opportunity for the freshman to step up.

2 Likes

Give 'em the heater…

Got 2 extra for the CLT-ECU game today.
Message me if interested

Pretty much as expected, our mid week pitching just not very good. Down 6-1, still in the T5.

Trailing 6-2 now going to T8 after Blake Jackson got his first homer of the year in the 6th.

Great weather at the park. Better drinks at the bar. I hate baseball but love Belfast.

Niners Big 3 go down quietly again, in the 8th. Those 3 are a combined 1 for 11 tonight…thats likely the ball game. Still trail 6-2 headed to the 9th.

Got 2 aboard in the 9th with 1 out, but then we strike out and fly out. Lost 6-2…
Positives are Sims looked better tonight than against the Holes and Dearman came in and struck out 4 of the 5 batters he faced, allowing nothing.

Could have been worse. I could have went to jail for assault and battery…

I hate their fans almost as much as I hate ours.

7 Likes

Could have been worse. I could have eaten the fish dish in that movie Airplane! Instead I ate the Carolina hot dogs and only feel kind of like I ate the fish dish from the movie Airplane!…

BB&T Ballpark used to have great food in some places; like the BBQ that used to be near the right field gate. After Covid and the Truist name change, the food is….Come on Don Beaver! Don’t go out like that

2 Likes

I hate some of our fans, too.

clt says the ecu fans seemed much better than the carolina fans