2023 Baseball Week 7 - Gardner-Webb (ESPN+); At UAB (CUSAtv)

Barry Shifflett, Alex Saylors and Kenny Morgan were monsters during the early 80’s!!! That was a wrecking crew!

Tom Berenger Baseball GIF by Major League

1 Like

I prefer the original.

This UAB announcer has been talking about their park for 2 solid innings. I ain’t that interested, MF’er :rofl:

Bats pretty quiet so far today. 0-0 headed to B4.

Managed to get Joe’s call synched up. He was close to describing individual blades of grass.

He was spending a good deal of time telling us about bullpens and picnic tables.

Defranco error on routine ground ball leads to 2 UAB runs. Should have been 3rd out…down 2-1 T8.

Bad way to lose :unamused:

2 Likes

Lost 2-1. That sucked…pissed that game away to a poor UAB team…BAD LOSS.

2 Likes

Ugh. Not to overstate the obvious but tomorrow is a must win game. Winning these type of series is a must. Sweep better but got to find a way to win the series

Exactly NL.

Its still early, but our bats still appear to be asleep today…absolutely nothing through T2. We are making a below average UAB staff look like Nolan Ryan the last 11 innings.

Niners scratch 1 across. Lead 1-0 headed to T4…living dangerously again. Still almost no offense against a poor UAB staff. Leading 1-0 going to B7…finally, bats wake up in the 8th…lead 5-0…Niners win it 5-0 !!

1 Like

Never going to complain about a road series victory. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Huge series coming up this week. UTSA.

1 Like

Is hugh favored? :grin:

Just kidding :joy:

My hero. :wink:
Huge Hefner

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Mine too !

1 Like

clt says we are up to 66 in rpi