2023 CBI Tournament, 3/18-22 FloHoops + ESPN2

Cooper Robb will play another day as #8 Eastern Kentucky edges #1 Indiana State 89-88 in OT. Colonels led by Devontae Blanton’s 32 pts; Robb chipped in 6.

My approach in seeing this is it would be nice to win the cbi since we are participating in it already. but all in all this tourney should be seen as a summer camp event where the group tries to use the extra time to try to improve some stuff since they were clearly lacking in some aspects of the game needed to win in the regular season as well in the cusa tourney. since its seems ron will be here one more year anyway they might as well give him some more real time games to let the coaching staff and team figure some crap out.

2 Likes

Yep. Might as well the sorry thing since we’re there already. But it’s pretty F’ing meaningless

According to ESPN and the sports app I use, there are no MBB games today.

It’s on mine

Obviously since they show us playing that is a better app than mine. What is that one?

ESPN app.

Couple of scores from today, via ESPN, Southern Utah 81 Rice 79 and Eastern Kentucky 89 Indiana State 88

That would be the same ESPN that referred to FAU’s coach as Dustin May, so take it for what it’s worth.

I actually use CBS Sports for college scores and they include the NIT and CBI as filters.

Downloaded the app and found today’s schedule. Funny how their website didn’t have CBI scores

3 Likes
1 Like

#10 Radford beats #2 San Jose State 67-57. Highlanders will face Charlotte vs Milwaukee winner tomorrow at 9PM on ESPN2.

First ever meeting between the schools.

Brice has started off hot :heart_on_fire:

3 Likes