2023 College Hoops Coaching Carousel

UTSA = zero commitment to hoops.

Never mind.

No. Utep beat us in halton

1 Like
1 Like

Tech will try to hire Hunter from Tulane like they tried to hire their football coach Fritz.

1 Like

The wheels are clearly in motion as the Queens school looks to return to national relevance after more than two decades of futility.

There will be new coaches in Tampa and Wichita. Change expected at Temple too but then so was UTSA, so we’ll see what happens in Philly.

1 Like

Why did Temple ever get rid of Fran Dunphy? He was a damn good coach.

1 Like
1 Like

Last six years at Temple were so-so. Had two NCAAT teams but both bowed out in first game plus a couple of NITs. One season a game over .500, one season at .500, and a single digit win season intertwined in all of that.

I thought he left for health reasons but I could be wrong. all I want to say though is if temple fires their current coach and get chris mack, and we stick with sanchez for next year, and we get completely owned on the court I’m going to be pretty pissed off.

2 Likes

As a reminder, Dunphy’s exit at Temple was announced prior to his final season as HC, with his successor Aaron McKie named at the same time.

Wow! Didn’t realize Slick Rick was in a class all by himself at WKU:

We would be much better off with Pitino than Sanchez and Pitino would be much better off with us than St John’s.

Agree.

We are the cosmic balance for that stat.