2023 Football Recruiting Thread

Ok, HOW is Biff doing this? I mean, this is like level 9 off the chain crazy, man!

4 Likes

This is my new favorite thread lol. Like Christmas nearly ever time I open it.

5 Likes

Great running back, even better person. Would have loved to see him come back to his hometown team, but I think he will be great for Charlotte. He kinda got burned at Georgia Tech by following his RB coach there, then Collins gets fired, RB coach resigns, and McDuffie doesnā€™t see the field much afterward.

McDuffie was on the 2018 Buffalo team that had your new S&C coach Lewis Caralla, and on the 2021 Buffalo team that had your new DB coach Rod Ojong. We really liked Caralla (and McDuffie) at Buffalo.

Hope yā€™all have a great season this year. Looking forward to seeing some big numbers from McDuffie. Iā€™ll be cheering on from the other Queen City!

ETA: Itā€™s easy to see his on field resume, hereā€™s some of his off field resume.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmkTp3zO8hi/?hl=en

10 Likes

Nobody that wants to win does.

1 Like

Biff is really trying to flip the entire teamā€¦this has to be a record number of recruits.

3 Likes

Outside of Dubose and Spencer is there anyone from last year that we really want? Itā€™s not like we were catching the world on fire winning 3 games in CUSA.

2 Likes

pcon, you bring up a question I have had for some time. How are we adding all these players? Are we just going to honor their scholarship and pay it for them to go to school and not be on the team? Is Biff footing the bill? If I remember right itā€™s 85 max you can have, I havenā€™t seen a lot of players leave? how big was our Sr class last year?

The Covid transfer rules changed all of this, Iā€™m sure we had 20 or so graduate or transfer out of Charlotte, maybe even more than that, Iā€™m sure NA or someone has a full list, we have room, donā€™t worry. :slight_smile:

Rutledge

Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Correct, the NCAA has relaxed the rules about the maximum # of signees per year. We are likely setting a record.

As someone who has dedicated themselves to this football program since its inception, I am speechless.

7 Likes

When is the Spring game?

clt says this is a top 25 class

3 Likes

Stylistically a RB that excelled at Buffalo is perfect for us.

3 Likes

With the transfer from Buffalo and the kid that declared on ESPN we wouldnā€™t have played even if he stayed, now if he is better than the guys we have coming, guess we will never know.

We also have a transfer from NIU coming in.

2 Likes

Rutledge didnt transfer

Iā€™m really liking what they are putting together with the portal. Although I cant wait to see what they have cooking in the qb market from what they are hyping up.

3 Likes

Another SFA guyā€¦ Just one to watch.

1 Like