2023 Football Recruiting Thread

Lots of throws we’re behind the receivers. Def give him a fair shot though and see what he has to offer. I do think it’ll be a good QB battle.

Yeah. It needs some work and coaching. However, you cannot coach 6’3 and a 4.3.-4.4 40. With a big nasty running game being the focus, he might only need to find and hit one open receiver occasionally.

I am very much interested in the other QB that committed earlier

2 Likes

Are you referring to the incoming freshman QB?

Carson Black? He looks like a good prospect, but doubt he will be in the mix this season as a freshman.

Yes. I would not rule anyone out until we see them on the field in competition. Some guys elevate

1 Like

I expect Carson Black to be the future.

But I hope he plays in a max of four games and redshirts so he can maximize his overall potential.

1 Like

I don’t know him well enough, but like I said last year, 3rd string qb’s can earn starter consideration if they play well in any real game. I don’t care how old, experienced, tall, fast…put the best man out there to make us competitive and that will get us to a bowl. If we don’t have 2 of those guys, it’s a huge concern. If we don’t have one, the season would be a huge failure.

1 Like

clt expects Reynolds to be back in the fall with a mustache

3 Likes

Yall know this was his Junior year of High school :smile:

1 Like

Nice to see Poggi offer someone in his backyard from North Meck!

4 Likes

That expanded stadium rendering never gets old either!

4 Likes

I generally don’t get too excited by recruits because a lot simply don’t pan out. But, damn that looks good on paper

4 Likes

This should be phase 1 underway next offseason

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I wonder if will see anymore transfer commits tomorrow. Any news on Eyabi oakie?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnpYDWIpLTc/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Looks like Okie is already here based on this photo and tag.

1 Like

Has a PWO offer from UGA.

5 Likes

Handy is on the team…3rd picture # 11

3 Likes