2024 AAC Football

1 Like

clt says this is a great idea,

What one thing collectively (to some degree) will be in the back of their minds while playing this game?

The calendar. ā€¦ ā€¦

2 Likes

I always wondered if those things were big enough to host a football game. now I know

April fools day.

1 Like

I almost responded to this. I forgot what day it is today.

1 Like

Man you guys ruined itā€¦ Lol

1 Like

You know what to do.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Oof.

If we only win 3 or 4 games this season, what is the mood around the football program? Does Biffā€™s seat get hot?

Bad, and yes, or at least warm. Hes recruited well enough to win, and talked up the team past the point of simple coach speak.

1 Like

Lets get on the other side of a completed stadium first before entertaining the thought.

1 Like

You guys do have a tough schedule this coming season though. At unc, at Indiana, at navy, at Memphis, and have to open with JMU at home. That first four game stretch for you guys is brutal honestly outside of Gardner Webb. South Florida, uab, Tulane, and us (ecu) at home presents some challenges. I wonā€™t say we will be one until I see this ā€œrevitalizedā€ offense for myself but our offseason moves on paper look promising.

You guys seem to have upgraded everywhere on offense except the oline. Fair assessment?

Thatā€™s a fair assessment, and the offensive system John David Baker (ole miss co OC) will implement involves a lot of spreading defenses horizontally and making quick reads so in theory you wonā€™t need an all world offensive line to succeed in this system. While our offensive line isnā€™t a strength, between the horrific quarterback play, slow developing plays, and incredibly predictable play calling they probably looked far worse than they otherwise might be. Regardless Iā€™m not getting burned again with offseason optimism so Iā€™ll wait to see if it actually pays dividends before saying we will be a markedly improved team. We could end up winning 3-4 games for all I know.

We sound similar except the type of offense we will run. We are trying hard to stay grounded in expectations also. Hoping for the best. Biff has been pretty quiet this offseason.

Thats how i feel. I like pur talent a lot. Addingg brewster on staff was huge but ill believe we will be successful when i see success.