2026 49er Football Week 3 - Game #3 @ App State - 9/19 6PM ESPN+

Before the Niners head to “The Rock” next weekend, App vs ECU in Greenville.

https://x.com/AppState_FB/status/2098743431979827633

Watching their game and App has a really good OC. His use ofthe TE is very good and they run slants off tackle. They have had a lot of big plays, a QB sack, and a fumble recovery so far. ECU is underperforming.

2 Likes

https://x.com/AppState_FB/status/2098859995882270891

Was App one of our potential Wins??:flushed_face:

I know CLT fans are frustrated. You were improving until the debacle of the portal and NIL. You just gonna ride it out until you get a new school coach and your fan base grows. We will see you guys in a week. Don’t worry the Wendy’s is still here.

clt says the appys just won a Super Bowl game for their little program and they are here? OBSESSED..

1 Like

Hopefully they take us for granted as an easy win.

20.5 pt dogs to crApp state is brutal.

1 Like

clt LOVES us and the points. that is way too much

We have to win one of these games eventually. Don’t we? At least play them close and give us some hope for the rest of the season. A win would be huge for the program and to help regain fan support.

4 Likes

What if, just what if, neither Happy Appy nor EZU are as good as the “experts” may think? Food for thought such that it is. We just might win this one. Go Niners!

3 Likes

App will always be jelly of Charlotte. Always. They have campus and academics envy.

2 Likes

https://x.com/JMULiker/status/2099172262100316484?s=20

1 Like

Agree, but they do win the Wendy’s award. Mostly since it will be an App Grad asking you if you want to Biggie size you order.

1 Like

Hope I’m proven wrong but I am not very optimistic going into this game.

Until we actually beat Appy, I’m never optimistic…

Having said that, I do feel that we can be more competitive than I thought we might be two weeks ago. Can we win the game…possibly. Will the Niners win the game, I have no idea.

This game was always going to be the test and indicator for me about what strides the Niners have made in Albin’s 2nd season. The Ole Miss game was encouraging despite the score.

Here is the A.I. generated scouting report for App State:

I believe we will have an opportunity to beat App this week as well, can we take that opportunity, is the question.

I do think this team can be competitive and win some games. Have to not settle for field goals and push to win.

3 Likes