2026 49er Football Week 3 - Game #3 @ App State - 9/19 6PM ESPN+

Still seeing lightning flashes. Not sure how far away. Seems to be improving

1 Like

Hoping they cancel. Waste of over 400 bucks kids couldn’t last any longer. Sucks

https://x.com/Hunter_Bailey45/status/2101461792195051547?s=20

1 Like

What’s crazy is I’m 80 miles away in Asheville. Haven’t seen a drop of rain in over a month. Nothing today.

From earlier:

https://x.com/BobbyRosinski/status/2101438084998988015

1 Like

Kickoff now 9:30.

https://x.com/BobbyRosinski/status/2101466263457350112

https://x.com/Hunter_Bailey45/status/2101466355929063908?s=20

Google Maps showing that Wendy’s closes at 2am

4 Likes

https://x.com/Hunter_Bailey45/status/2101468766760579418?s=20

2 Likes

clt says congrats to the appy students and grads for getting the first shower of September!

2 Likes

So Hunter Bailey is it 9:00 or 9:30?

https://x.com/Hunter_Bailey45/status/2101474573921264080?s=20

5 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated. :+1:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Lol, you know there are some wasted students who have been drinking since noon with expectation of a 6 pm kickoff

3 Likes

https://x.com/Hunter_Bailey45/status/2101475471435194674

Is this game on YouTube tv for espn+v

Woo hoo! ESPN+ just started broadcasting. I would start drinking now but I’d be asleep by halftime

It’s not coming up for me?

Is everyone else’s picture look like 1980s? Or do I need to refresh my feed from sitting for hours.

1 Like

Mine looks good, looks like it is raining pretty good on the drunken mountain

1 Like