2026 49er Football Week 3 - Game #3 @ App State - 9/19 6PM ESPN+

YESS

s

How come it’s not coming up under live games on YouTube tv for earn plus

I pulled it up on espn app. I have YTTV as well

clt says we cannot move the ball

clt says we cannot kick the ball

If you are having trouble watching, that might be a good thing….

I have never seen a team sabotage itself like this team does.

2 Likes

clt says we are BAD

This is the worst team in FBS and it’s not particularly close

Why didn’t we kick a fg but they did?

ULM. Or at least equal. :winking_face_with_tongue:

The holder bobbled the ball

1 Like

We muffed the hold, wet football went through the holders hands

stil no YTTV

Stupid trick play and then a bungled FG after being gifted good field position.

I literally told my buddy we were going to fuck up the FG and we did.

This is what we do.

If you have YTtV, login into the espn app and use YouTube tv as your provider

We look like a Special Olympics team.

That ball looks slippery. So many bobbles…

2 Likes

I already loathe their ridiculously homer redneck announcing duo. The color guy has a 12 IQ and sounds like he will be going home to his sister wife.

2 Likes

Is halftime over in the Ole Miss-LSU game? I would like to watch some entertaining football tonight