2026 49er Football Week 4 - Game #4 vs Louisiana - 9/26 6:30PM ESPN+

https://x.com/Hunter_Bailey45/status/2099548344209092809?s=20

3 Likes

The Sept. 26 game is Charlotte’s Family Weekend, with parents able to sit in the student section through special tickets.

I love the evening game time…hopefully we can keep avoiding noon kickoffs!

2 Likes

2013 and 14 noon games really traumatized us as a fanbase. When was the last time we had a noon home kickoff?

1 Like

Last year- UTSA 11/15. I don’t mind them as much in November…if it’s a little cool.

But September and October…no thank you!

2 Likes

Noon games are fine later in the season. Not before Oct 15th please.

2 Likes

https://x.com/RaginCajunsFB/status/2101511561286234128

1 Like

If I’m counting correctly we 2-8 in non-conference FBS home games. Only wins UMass (2019) and Duke (2021). Historically we don’t fare well in these games.

1 Like

We don’t fare well in many games

10 Likes

30% seems incredibly generous

1 Like

The App score made that game seem a lot closer than it was. Probably has something to do with the 30%. I actually think we win this one.

I don’t think I will ever pick us to win again, until we actually win. 21-17 cajuns.

4 Likes

I have some extra family members coming into town, anyone not using 2 tickets?

I have three tickets in 102 and a CRI deck pass. PM me if you want them.

2 Likes

Just messaged! Thanks!

Sent.

The weather forecast looks awesome. Much cooler, less humid, more fall-like. :maple_leaf:

1 Like

I think we have a shot to win this weekend IF we can score early and capitalize on TO’s. Looks like we are going up against just their QB on offense as he’s their leading rusher too. We need to finish tackles!!

https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/stats/_/id/309/louisiana-ragin-cajuns

LUNCH WINFIELD has to be a top 10 name in college football!

https://x.com/CharlotteFTBL/status/2102141464301932923