2026 49er Football Week 4 - Game #4 vs Louisiana - 9/26 6:30PM ESPN+

Finally a break

One more TD by the defense, and Charlotte could take the lead.

3 Likes

absolutely

Football gods with a gift. Let’s see if we do anything with it.

I am definitely enjoying watching the defensive line. They have played well all season. The rest of the defense is improving, too, but they need some help from the offense.

2 Likes

D’nas white needs to be priority 1 for our next coach

3 Likes

https://x.com/CharlotteFTBL/status/2103999591914078435

1 Like

https://x.com/cltmineshaft/status/2103999800534352041

It’s not just White. Ancrum, Davis, Solomon, and Tifase are all solid inside. I just wish there was some offense to watch, too. I am kind of tuning out when Charlotte has the ball.

Agree on that. That DT room is legit

1 Like

The linebackers and DBs are both improving, too. I like Wall, Usher, and Patterson, among the new players. The overall defense has made a lot of progress. Not excited by Spencer. Missing Simpson is going to hurt.

Shesh twice as many penalty yards than total yards

Would be a good time to switch out QBs

1 Like

Wish I had stock in some yellow laundry

Won’t happen, though. Gonzales won the job in Fall Camp, so it’s his for the season.

If we don’t change QB’s we should change coaches. I have seen enough to know that Gonzales ain’t the answer. I would play White and use his legs to keep the defense off balance.

1 Like

I hope none of you give money to this program lol.

Too late. I still do.

Just have no faith in our OC, who is also our QB coach

1 Like

White is a baller.