2026 49er Football Week 4 - Game #4 vs Louisiana - 9/26 6:30PM ESPN+

Didn’t want to say it but we are terrible

1 Like

We are not a decent fbc team

We are so bad haha

Gonzalez not accurate

2 Likes

This offense is uninspired.

Can we not give another QB a chance? Maybe some other players a chance? Shake things up. This isn’t working.

4 Likes

There’s no way Gonzalez is our only option. Dude looks dejected after each errant throw. We need some sort of dynamic action if we can’t even hope to run

Death, taxes, and fucking ridiculous penalties at the worst moments possible.

I’m so sick of the GD penalties.

I’m starting to hate this program.

Fire everybody now. The can the program. This is awful

I could be OC for Louisiana. We are so predictable and bad and we don’t tackle worth a shit. Soft zones every chance we get just giving up huge yardages routinely, especially after we do make a play.

And the defense is the better of our two units.

Sad but true..

Defense is playing much better than I expected. Gonzales and Alexander are as expected. Can we try Harrell and Cobb, please? (I know the answer is no, but I can hope.)

2 Likes

Penalties are ridiculous. That is on coaches. Poorly coached teams make dumb penalties.

1 Like

Someone explain to me how a team can be this bad? We don’t have a ton of resources but come the hell on. Louisiana has less than we do.

Our success at underperforming is astounding. It defies both the odds and logic. Someone somewhere is getting rich off of this. I refuse to believe it’s straight ineptitude.

You can’t slide on 3rd down without the first down. Where is the fire?

He looks scared and lacks confidence with the offense

Two bad calls against us. We are bad enough, we dont need the refs to be making shit up.

1 Like

https://x.com/Hunter_Bailey45/status/2103994063850795243?s=20

Its really bad. All coaches need to be fired

DTs are the only bright spot on this team. Can vince reynolds take over coaching the team? Louisiana has less thsn 600k in nil. This, like citadel and app, isn’t a resource ussue. We are poorly coached and undisciplined

2 Likes