49er Football Portal

Wow. Interesting.

I need to adjust for the level of talent Biff is use to seeing.

Coach Biff.

conor mcgregor im not playing around here GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

1 Like

Sad to see X. Williams go but onward and upward. Hopefully another veteran QB will be coming in to provide competition for Jones.

We need as many QBs as we can get.

I hope Black gets to redshirt. Would love to see him have time to get real strong and then compete for the job next year.

3 Likes

Didn’t take long. Got a feeling Healy was involved there.

2 Likes

He said he does

I think I’ll wait and see who appears on the football field this fall. :thinking:

2 Likes

Like Bailey, but that new punter Biff picked up was booming kicks.

Best of luck to Bailey.

3 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

not necessarily as a QB?
he’s young with potential, that first drive against Maryland probably sparked interest

1 Like

So, i hear the ASU qb might not be keeping his commitment now.

1 Like
8 Likes

If that is the case, will need to find some QBs asap, if we are struggling/injuries need at least 3 maybe 4 whom can play… 100% Wildcat rarely wins unless you are Southern Miss.

They say if your 1st string QB is benched or injured…. The most popular/important player on the team is?? The Third String QB🤣

https://twitter.com/bennett_m7/status/1652481474841522177?s=46&t=m8btngsxmi-rFtQwnLyK7g

1 Like

Already deleted

1 Like

What did he say?

1 Like

So what?

Big loss for track team. Seemed to be on pace to be one of our all time greats (in track). Looks like he transferred to Tennessee for track.

3 Likes

So what? This is a football portal thread…this involves a guy who previously announced his transfer to Charlotte. Now, it appears he won’t be coming here. THATS WHAT.

Do you want us to panic with you? Didn’t you post twice about it for some kind of reaction? That’s mine. So what? I am happy with the guys we have.