49er Football Portal

Take the BS someplace else guys.

6 Likes

Agreed! ^ They are acting like immature children, look like fools on this board over nothing.

Could lead Foster/Williams to stay put. FWIW I am typing this as I stand in Boone, NC

1 Like

Did you make a wrong turn??

1 Like

Give me a breakā€¦read the guys post, talking crap to me just because I posted about a recruit change. I didnā€™t start this pissin contestā€¦Iā€™m sure when someone starts crap with you guys out of the blue, you wonā€™t reply.

I am sorry that I was mean to u

Yes, at Valle Crucis :grinning:

1 Like

If a recruit had changed his mind in MBB then Mean Joe would be ALL OVER IT.

You need to be up on his current agenda.

Wah Wah. Why wouldnā€™t I be? Basketball has a loser coach and a handful of players, AND NO STARS. But go on, enlighten me about what agenda is most current.

Also. Is this you? If so, you are pretty hot

IMG_8034

Stalker status - level 2

:joy:

Have we heard anything official on the kid from ASU?

1 Like

I think he had an Instagram post that indicated he was on a visit to Purdue last week & he still has nothing Charlotte related on his Twitter account. I would guess heā€™s not coming at this point.

1 Like

We have so many great guys on board, why give a flaky QB any worries? You definitely donā€™t want another flaky QB. One of our past flaky QBā€™s was an embarrassment that very likely should be doing hard time right now.

Advisor to the head coach, senior offensive analyst

Does that mean weā€™re paying Healy to work for UCF?

1 Like

Impressive transfer up for him. Didnā€™t see that coming.

I hope he gets to playā€¦ā€¦

All I saw from Williams was a QB that could play his game impressively

1 Like

Transfer loophole could play to our advantage here!:grin::rofl:ā€¦ā€¦ get coached up by a great QB coach, Gus Malzone and he can transfer back without sitting out!:grin::sunglasses:

Thatā€™s interesting. He moves to an SEC team?