49er Football Portal

1 Like
2 Likes

He was one of the main players featured in the show. LSU pulled his offer 2 weeks before signing day and he ended up at Ole Miss. Played in 6 games last year and only 3 this year.

2 Likes

I liked him. Seemed like a good kid on the show. I’m betting he wants to play for Coach Poggi again.

2 Likes

Yup think we may have a shot here, he was one of the most compelling players on the show.

4 Likes

“If McNamara wants to prioritize playing time, however, several Group of Five teams would love to have his services. Charlotte just hired Michigan assistant Biff Poggi to lead the program and McNamara could quickly become a leader there.”

11 Likes

Demon is also Jadeveon Clowney’s cousin.

6 Likes

Here is Jadeveon in his Gamecock days being illegally blocked and injured by a Tar Hole.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BS4iNfVCAAAEqrs.jpg:large

7 Likes
3 Likes

clt says we have an edge in the NFL with a sick spin move

1 Like

Thought this was interesting. I don’t think he goes to another B1G team, but that’s just a gut call.

Welp, my gut was way off
 lol.

I deserve every bit of this:

New York Knicks L GIF by Sidetalk

Only thing I can say in my defense is that Iowa’s offense is so bad, it’s hard to believe anyone would willingly go there.

Spencer in the portal

:disappointed:

homer simpson crying GIF

Don’t chase 'em. Replace 'em.

8 Likes

Huge loss, but it is what it is as this is the new college sports environment. Don’t wish any ill intent to anyone that leaves as they only know what is best for their future, but I also don’t care anything about them once they leave.

Hard to really get attached to anyone anymore; which is sad and unfortunate, but that’s the cards that have been dealt.

It was my understanding that Biff went to him first and promised him as many catches as he can handle. Either Spencer didn’t buy it or just doesn’t like the new structure. Either way, just as they move away from us, we move on from them.

4 Likes

From what I remember seeing, Biff was targeting several wide receivers so maybe he already felt Spencer as leaving. Regardless, hate to see him leave.

2 Likes