49RFBN starts the UMass game chat page

We have a second board https://247sports.com/college/massachusetts/Board/59480/Contents/Week-4-vs-Charlotte-49ers-92218-121995487/#M122188865

1 Like

Thanks Steve, any update on your QB situation?

That is not known as of yesterday.

Thanks. The way I see it, no reason for Whipple to tip his hand.

1 Like

Did create a visitors guide and link for parking etc.

https://csnbbs.com/thread-818378.html

2 Likes

Jersey Reveal:

1 Like

clt says those are :fire:

should have rocked them for the odu game

Gold facemask and they can’t be touched.

Jerseys are sick.

Here is the jersey reveal for you non-Twitter folks:

Are those helmet stickers on the back of the helmet? I don’t remember us doing this in the past.

3 Likes

Helluva catch there.

Yup like the helmet stickers too.

Like them too. The only thing that would make them better was if they were plain (aka straight handled) green pickaxes.

They’ve been pretty solid on the unis this season. Nice to see new ideas.

I think we win this one.

I really thought this would be a pick’em game. It’s our first road game of the year, I honestly have no idea what to expect from us in this one.

I think we CAN. But this smoke and mirrors being put up by/about their team being in disarray with no QB, seems a little fishy to me. Like setting us up for a sucker punch.

It may be smoke and mirrors, but they both went out in the first half vs FIU.

UMASS gives up an ass load of rushing yards…would this be the prime opportunity to take advantage of a package or a series or two for Klugh and the read option. If they are that bad against the run and Klugh ran the read option with Lemay or Mcallister…doubt they could slow it down at all.

Just a thought.

Eww… No Klugh only packages. I don’t mind him being in the backfield but Reynolds needs to call the snaps. Everyone knows what’s about to happen when he comes on the field by himself. I don’t care how bad the other teams run defense is they know the difference between Klugh and Reynolds. That’s giving away a tactical advantage for no reason.

3 Likes