49RFBN starts the UMass game chat page

Not when it’s a read option…the defense having to account for Lemay and Klugh and the misdirection involved is what we could exploit. Especially for a team that struggles against the traditional run.

Give him a couple snaps and see what happens. If it works…run it for a series or two…if not, bag it altogether.

If you’re gonna give Klugh some plays…it would be against a defense that struggles to stop the run.

Again…just a thought.

Speaking of ewwww…The Lamberteers???

No.

We do not need that to gain traction or develop as a hashtag!

For real that is awful. I don’t want to ever read that again…

I understand the idea of the Klugh package, but I’d rather not risk breaking down any rhythm we have established with Reynolds at the QB spot.

1 Like

If we want to run the ball put a fullback in front of Lemay and run it down their throats. If they stack the box at least you have the option to throw the deep ball with Reynolds. That is a much better recipe for success than putting in Klugh for the option with 11 defenders in the box hoping everyone puts a hat on someone and that Klugh can dodge the last defender.

1 Like

If we run the football and minimize mistakes we have a shot to win this one. If we muff punts, turnover the ball, and commit dumb penalties we’ll easily lose.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Could it be that we started the stickers last year, but nobody ever earned one?

5 Likes

I think this will be a good game, and winnable for us. We need to learn to win these types of games where the opponent is not strong. I like that we beat ODU, but wonder how travel affected them as well. Hopefully we go on there, and the offense puts it in the endzone. Seems we have had a few good drives stall, so we need to take care of that problem.

On a side note, is this available on DirecTV or online anywhere? I haven’t found anything.

I think 623 on DirecTV, Eleven Sports. Also on WCCB locally in Charlotte area.

1 Like

Will it be on ESPN + as well? That platform is really growing on me. Nice to be able to watch Niner sports without having to deal with CUSA tv or rando sports channel that no one has.

I don’t believe so.

Great, thanks!

1 Like

I’m going to swing by Belfast at about 3:30 today and see if they’ll air the game for us.

http://www.espncharlotte.net/the-wake-up-call-juwan-foggie-9-20-18/

@Steve1981 Is the Eleven Sports stream available online anywhere? Or do you now if a stream will pop up on CFB Reddit?

Don’t know as go to the games and can record it from my cable via NESN or NesnPlus. Too bad we started out bad as NESN could have been an option, but don’t NESNPlus is an option.

Game is showing on the NESNplus schedule. YouTube TV offers NESN but not sure if NESNplus is available to all YouTube TV customers.

clt is glad to be back on wccb. Lots of older folks don’t want to bother with streaming.

1 Like