A-10 announces TV sked

Atlantic10.org: A-10 Announces 2007-08 Television Schedule

Only four games… only one national… and thats ESPNU for Maryland at Charlotte. GHEYNEZZ

can someone expain to me where you watch a CSTV game?

if you got Dish, you get CSTV. outside of that… on the web I guess?

can someone expain to me where you watch a CSTV game?

I get cstv with the DirecTV sports pack.

heard a rumor that the MASN network is trying to get a couple of our games, to help with leverage on getting MASN in Charlotte.

I get cstv with the DirecTV sports pack.
ok, I have directv

CSTV is on digital cable in my area.

I’m pretty sure that Time Warner has cstv on the digital stuff. I’ve got basic digital but I thought I’ve seen it in there somewhere

EDIT: Beat me to it PB

The question is: [B]will anyone in the Charlotte TV market pick up the away CSTV regional game?[/B] It does no good to be on TV locally for a home game.

Wednesday, February 6, [B][COLOR=Green]Charlotte[/COLOR] at[/B] Dayton, 7:00 pm
Saturday, February 23, Saint Louis [B]at [COLOR=green]Charlotte[/COLOR][/B], 7:00 pm
Thursday, March 6, George Washington [B]at [COLOR=green]Charlotte[/COLOR][/B], 8:00 pm

Those are good for me though, since I wont be able to make it to every game.

The question is: [B]will anyone in the Charlotte TV market pick up the away CSTV regional game?[/B] It does no good to be on TV locally for a home game.

Wednesday, February 6, [COLOR=Green]Charlotte[/COLOR] at Dayton, 7:00 pm
Saturday, February 23, Saint Louis at [COLOR=green]Charlotte[/COLOR], 7:00 pm
Thursday, March 6, George Washington at [COLOR=green]Charlotte[/COLOR], 8:00 pm

great point, as of today one ROAD game is on TV.:huh:

4 freakin games.:doh:

[QUOTE=MKNiner;264083]4 freakin games.:doh:[/QUOTE]

The unfortunate truth of a 10th place program in a non-BCS league.

I hate it.

[QUOTE=metro;264072]can someone expain to me where you watch a CSTV game?[/QUOTE]
A watering hole (hopefully close by) or on your computer at an unreasonable cost.

BWW in High Point has the CSTV football package so they could have it in Charlotte.

4 freakin games.:doh:

3 of the 4 tv games, you can go see at Halton/Bobcats arena

15 road games, you can watch ONE :unhappy:

UNC Wilmington gets 9 TV games and 5 of them will be produced locally. Don’t know who the opponents are yet.

I’m outta here, I’ve got to go reserve my seat at BWW for basketball season. :dribble:

The unfortunate truth of a 10th place program in a non-BCS league.

I hate it.

I bet you Furman or Wofford will be on FSS nonstop.

[QUOTE=metro;264075]heard a rumor that the MASN network is trying to get a couple of our games, to help with leverage on getting MASN in Charlotte.[/QUOTE]

I hope MASN picks up some road games, then. I didn’t realize only one of the CSTV games were on the road.

For any out-of-towners or if you can’t make the home games, all home games are available live and archived (VIDEO and AUDIO) through Yahoo.com ($4.99/mo). Info is on Charlotte49ers.com.

UNC Wilmington gets 9 TV games and 5 of them will be produced locally. Don't know who the opponents are yet.

I’m outta here, I’ve got to go reserve my seat at BWW for basketball season. :dribble:

the amount of TV games is not as important as if they are “away” games. I don’t care about home games so much.