A-10 mirror games

[QUOTE=HP49er;249981]OFFICIAL. Fordham, Richmond, and Temple are the 49ers’ three mirror games.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, HP.

I know Duquesne is Run49er’s darkhorse. Temple is probably mine.

They underachieved badly last year. Christmas and Tyndale (combined for 39.4 ppg, 10.9 reb, & 4.9 ast) will be back for full seasons and - as a major contrast to last year - they actually have teammates who can help.

Lavoy Allen was the #13 ranked center for 2007 (Phil Jones was ranked #15 in 2006). Matarvis Kee was recruited by all the high-majors for his ability to shoot the 3-ball. So now, not only can Christmas and Tyndale beat you, but you can also be beat from either the inside or outside. They’ve got a good coach, too.

[QUOTE=survivor45;249999]I know Duquesne is Run49er’s darkhorse. Temple is probably mine.[/QUOTE]
I think Temple should do pretty well this year. Definitely .500 and probably better. Last year had so many problems at the beginning of the season with the coaching change, Tyndale’s academic suspension during the fall semester, the loss of “head case” Wayne Marshall, etc. The bright spot was the emergence of Dionte Christmas, who went from average 3.5 ppg as a frosh to 20 ppg last season and A-10 All Conference. Now if Coach Dunphy’s team can just put more butts in Liacouris! :tongue:

I believe I have put all the pieces together (see first post in thread). Now all the A-10 office has to do is leave this alone until next year! :tongue: