A10 Seeding?

Dayton will probably win. I want to beat GW in the worst way at home.

Charlotte looks to have been 1 late free throw away from getting the 4 seed. ???

Update: May be not, SLU is beating Dayton late. This might actually help us though (6 seed instead of 7).

Thank you SLU… Much rather have 6 then 7…

[quote=“Lutz4Life, post:63, topic:22629”]Thank you SLU… Much rather have 6 then 7…[/quote]I think Dayton just knocked themselves out of the NCAA. Most of the “experts” on ESPN this morning were still predicting Dayton would go… Digger was the only one who said they should not, but it was once again obvious how much he thinks all teams should be BCS teams.

I agree. Daytons out. I’m just glad we don’t have to see GW again.

[quote=“Lutz4Life, post:65, topic:22629”]I’m just glad we don’t have to see GW again.[/quote]Me too. I’d rather play Temple or Richmond again instead of GW.

http://www.atlantic10.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/atl10/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/bracketmar6mens

This year’s tournament is going to be very fun to watch! Possible 2nd round matchups of Charlotte and Richmond, Saint Louis and Rhode Island, Xavier and Dayton! If by some chance we got our act together and went on a winning stretch we could possibly see a run of games against UMass, Richmond, Xavier, and then Temple.
I’m just glad that we get to play UMass on a Tuesday night, that’s one more home game for me as a graduating senior.

[quote=“punkrockcowboy, post:67, topic:22629”]http://www.atlantic10.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/atl10/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/bracketmar6mens

This year’s tournament is going to be very fun to watch! Possible 2nd round matchups of Charlotte and Richmond, Saint Louis and Rhode Island, Xavier and Dayton! If by some chance we got our act together and went on a winning stretch we could possibly see a run of games against UMass, Richmond, Xavier, and then Temple.
I’m just glad that we get to play UMass on a Tuesday night, that’s one more home game for me as a graduating senior.[/quote]
At this point, idk if I can handle seeing Charlotte play any longer this season, even if it is UMass. But, except for UMass we’d have to pull a miracle to beat all those three teams.

[quote=“GreenWhite12, post:68, topic:22629”][quote=“punkrockcowboy, post:67, topic:22629”]http://www.atlantic10.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/atl10/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/bracketmar6mens

I’m just glad that we get to play UMass on a Tuesday night, that’s one more home game for me as a graduating senior.[/quote]
At this point, idk if I can handle seeing Charlotte play any longer this season, even if it is UMass. But, except for UMass we’d have to pull a miracle to beat all those three teams.[/quote]

DO us all a favor then and go watch someone else. Sure, it would take a MIRACLE to beat Richmond since we beat them once already and just handed them a victory yesterday (1 more late FT and we win). …Sure, we’d have no chance against Richmond.

[size=10pt]2010 Atlantic 10 Men’s Basketball Championship
First Round, Tuesday, March 9, Campus Sites
Game 1 - 7:00, #9 Duquesne (16-14, 7-9) at #8 Saint Bonaventure (14-15, 7-9)
Game 2 - 7:00, #10 George Washington (16-13, 6-10) at #7 Dayton (19-11, 8-8)
Game 3 - 7:00, #11 Massachusetts (11-19, 5-11) at #6 Charlotte (19-11, 9-7)
Game 4 - 7:00, #12 Saint Joseph’s (11-19, 5-11) at #5 Rhode Island (21-8, 9-7) (Cox)

Quarterfinals, Friday, March 12, Atlantic City, NJ
Game 5 - 12:00, #1 Temple (26-5, 14-2) vs #8/#9 winner (CBS College Sports Regional)*
Game 6 - 2:30, #4 Saint Louis (20-10, 11-5) vs #5/#12 winner (CBS Colllege Sports Regional)*
Game 7 - 6:30, #2 Xavier (23-7, 14-2) vs #7/#10 winner (CBS College Sports Regional)*
Game 8 - 9:00, #3 Richmond (24-7, 13-3) vs #6/#11 winner (CBS College Sports Regional)*

Semifinals, Saturday, March 13, Atlantic City, NJ
Game 9 - 1:00, Game 5 winner vs Game 6 winner (CBS College Sports)
Game 10 - 3:30, Game 7 winner vs Game 8 winner (CBS College Sports)

Championship, Sunday, March 14, Atlantic City, NJ
Game 11 - 1:00, Game 9 winner vs Game 10 winner[/size]

* Regionalized quarterfinals coverage by CBS College Sports Network. Check local listings.

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope Dayton can beat Xavier.

You know Richmond does not want to see us again.

That actually has me excited about Atlantic City.

[quote=“Powerbait, post:71, topic:22629”]I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope Dayton can beat Xavier.

You know Richmond does not want to see us again.

That actually has me excited about Atlantic City.[/quote]

I agree that we match up well with Richmond (St Louis too), but lets make sure we get to that first! X or Dayton is a bad match up for us, though, I think.

Probably been said but good grief our side of the bracket is stacked. Xavier, Richmond, Charlotte, Dayton and tough matchup in GW all on the same side? Man, whoever gets through that side may not have much steam left for Temple.