A10 Seeding?

And you wonder why I flood the shoutbox with NSFW pics for you.[/quote]

Maybe if you stopped posting NSFW pics in the shoutbox I wouldn’t enjoy endangering your life.

U still stalking me Eason?[/quote]
Gosh, can’t you take a compliment? I think you’re the greatest, buddy.

And you wonder why I flood the shoutbox with NSFW pics for you.[/quote]

Maybe if you stopped posting NSFW pics in the shoutbox I wouldn’t enjoy endangering your life.[/quote]

Luckily you have no control in endangering my life…

[font=verdana][/font][quote=“switchfoot, post:22, topic:22629”][font=verdana][size=12px]I didn’t call you out, I asked you a question. All be it a sarcastic one ;D [/size][/font][/quote][font=verdana][/font]The word you are looking for is albeit.

Thanks!

1:30 tomorrow, settle it at the ATM in the SAC.

How about around 3:30? We need a good half-time show.

It certainly would be more entertaining than some of the halftime events this season.

Might need it after the game to cheer us up

Well, it’s better for us in one way…we save travel costs to AC and getting embarrassed on a neutral court.

The board is going to explode if the Niners don’t start winning.

If Charlotte ends up 4th… we hurt the A10’s chances of getting atlarge bids.[/quote]

I agree. I was being facetious in my comment. 919R has been firm in stating we didn’t have to win the A-10 tournament over the past 5 games.[/quote]

I knew ur message’s purpose…

But really… if Charlotte ends up 4th. Does the A10 still send 4 teams to the tourney? I think probably not.[/quote]

Every bracket I’ve seen has 5 A-10 teams! There are sure to be some upsets in our tournament…you can bank on it. Doubt it will be us BUT if we won Saturday (RPI to 50ish) and somehow won 2 games in our tournament we would bump somebody else out. I’ve seen it before. Think the A-10 is a lock for 5 teams…3 of them are X, Temple and Richmond. We ALL know part A (us winning the next 3 games) won’t happen but fun to discuss. I honestly think St Louis will sneak in somehow…

An Open Letter to the Hofstra Community - Football.doc (25 KB)

If Charlotte ends up 4th… we hurt the A10’s chances of getting atlarge bids.[/quote]

I agree. I was being facetious in my comment. 919R has been firm in stating we didn’t have to win the A-10 tournament over the past 5 games.[/quote]

I knew ur message’s purpose…

But really… if Charlotte ends up 4th. Does the A10 still send 4 teams to the tourney? I think probably not.[/quote]

Every bracket I’ve seen has 5 A-10 teams! There are sure to be some upsets in our tournament…you can bank on it. Doubt it will be us BUT if we won Saturday (RPI to 50ish) and somehow won 2 games in our tournament we would bump somebody else out. I’ve seen it before. Think the A-10 is a lock for 5 teams…3 of them are X, Temple and Richmond. We ALL know part A (us winning the next 3 games) won’t happen but fun to discuss. I honestly think St Louis will sneak in somehow…[/quote]

Nice open letter to the hofstra football community. :stuck_out_tongue:

OOOOOOOOOH A pirate’s life is the life for me…

[quote=“switchfoot, post:11, topic:22629”]919R has been firm in stating we didn’t have to win the A-10 tournament over the past 5 games.[/quote]Well, 5 games ago we certainly did not have to win the A10 Tourney to get an at-large. We also did not have to win the tourney 4 games ago or 3 games ago.

I’m waiting for some fans next year to start claiming in October we have to win the A10 Tourney to get a bid.

[quote=“Over49er, post:55, topic:22629”][quote=“switchfoot, post:11, topic:22629”]919R has been firm in stating we didn’t have to win the A-10 tournament over the past 5 games.[/quote]Well, 5 games ago we certainly did not have to win the A10 Tourney to get an at-large. We also did not have to win the tourney 4 games ago or 3 games ago.

I’m waiting for some fans next year to start claiming in October we have to win the A10 Tourney to get a bid.[/quote]

You’re the man Over.

It seems unlikely that we’ll get 4th place, even w/ a St.Louis loss… seeing how Rhode Island is playing Massachusetts.

So, what’s our seed going to be? I know it doesn’t matter much since we can’t get 4th place, but was curious to see how the Dayton/SLU game would effect our seeding.

Dayton wins we are the 7th seed, Dayton loses we are 6th

Dayton wins we are the 7th seed, Dayton loses we are 6th[/quote]

Dayton wins we play George Washington
Dayton loses we play Massachusetts

Go Billikens!!!