AAC Football Coaching Carousel

Thanks for fixing my Tulsa blunder Run. Total brain fart.

Pretty much the reason I made that list though. It was getting hard to keep up.

I kinda miss Kiffin.

Deion is noted as saying he wants major input into USF stadium expansion if he goes there. For you tech savvy dudes, it is a Sports Illustrated post

1 Like

Actually stadium construction since no on campus facility at this point.

1 Like

Sanders to Colorado is a bad fit. Hard to believe he jumped at this job. Better options fir him moving forward. They must have given him a lot if control.

sexy music video GIF

It’s not that complicated. Hey Dieon, wanna move from Jackson, MS to Boulder, CO?

1 Like

Boulder is beautiful but too damn cold for me in the winter. Recruiting whole different animal up there also. Southern kids moving up North will be harder sell and admission requirements will be interesting for Colorado compared to others. Neon always been a Southern kid wherever he played makes this an interesting choice.

Trying to picture Neon, mountain biking, skiing, fly fishing and layered up in Spyder snow gear. New marketing areas for him though. Lol

1 Like

He should have picked USF. He would recruit a lot better in Florida and if he does well there could get a much better P5 job than Colorado.

3 Likes

He’s a black football God that kids worship. He’ll recruit just fine anywhere

2 Likes

For the record Colorado has won a Natty. It can be done there, it’s been proven

1 Like

Strong plan B vibes here once the Deion to Colorado story leaked.

Interesting hire though.

I refuse to believe he was a top target of Cincinnati and instead took the USF job.

Nineradvocate you were right about Tom Herman. Grest call. Can someone evaluate all of the coaches in AAC?