Al Jefferson to the Bobcats

Look, it’s not a bad thing if you’re autistic. Many smart people are.

[quote=“smarter than 98.8% of people on the planet, post:219, topic:27928”]I tested near the highest of those too Tommy.

I agree this board is full of special people that are so insecure and defensive they can actually turn a thread about basketball into name calling. As far as being socially retarded, I’m not trying to be your friend. For someone so socially adept I would think you would understand that. Apparently not. You guys do have interesting social strategies: lose arguments, quit, and lash out. Where’s the board diagnosis for you. You do know most people abandon calling people retards by grade school.[/quote]

Who lost an argument? Self-proclaiming are we now?

Are we talking about the NC Public School system? I know some on here teach and others spouses teach, but I would not be touting the NC Public School System. Talking about AG, AIG, IG, whatever. Come on SJ.

I have no idea what this means. Must be the mensa level IQ overwhelming me

Where's the board diagnosis for you. You do know most people abandon calling people retards by grade school.

Autism is not the same as a MR diagnosis. Actually quiet the opposite. You must have missed that day in AIG classes.

Banned from the Boneyard, ran off from the CUSA board, and having issues on here…there seems to be a common denominator somewhere.

[quote=“smarter than 98.8% of people on the planet, post:219, topic:27928”]I tested near the highest of those too Tommy.

I agree this board is full of special people that are so insecure and defensive they can actually turn a thread about basketball into name calling. As far as being socially retarded, I’m not trying to be your friend. For someone so socially adept I would think you would understand that. Apparently not. You guys do have interesting social strategies: lose arguments, quit, and lash out. Where’s the board diagnosis for you. You do know most people abandon calling people retards by grade school.[/quote]

He’s not calling you retarded, and as someone who knows people with Autism, that’s fairly insulting to equate the two.

Nope. Never.

ran off from the CUSA board,

After almost 10 years and 11k post because of jealousy for ECU moving on to bigger and better things. I’m not the only ECU fan that was banned either.

and having issues on here.....

I was talking about basketball completely. You guys are the ones with the issues taking it here because you’re not very good at forming well thought out arguments or backing them up with anything tangible on the actual topic.

He called me socially retarded. Jokes on him. I don’t want to be any of your friends and I didn’t think that was all that hard to understand.

I think that you focus on stats above everything else, which is certainly an autistic trait, my statements were totally within reason. You were the one who apparently doesn’t know anything about autism and took offense at it. Which is odd considering how smart you are. Now that I know this is how you perceive the world around you and interpret data it makes your statements much more easy to understand.

Nope. Never.

ran off from the CUSA board,

After almost 10 years and 11k post because of jealousy for ECU moving on to bigger and better things. I’m not the only ECU fan that was banned either.

and having issues on here.....

I was talking about basketball completely. You guys are the ones with the issues taking it here because you’re not very good at forming well thought out arguments or backing them up with anything tangible on the actual topic.[/quote]

Easy there, you may have moved on to “bigger and better” things, but, in the end, you are still ECU.

Jokes on you NLP. He doesn’t want to be your friend.

SJ, did any of the tests you took in grade school look like this?

I questioned why you guys spent so much time arguing with a guy locked in his mom’s basement, but now I see that it has paid off. Well done gentlemen. I’ve gotten a good laugh out of the last several pages.

Mental health is nothing to laugh at.

[quote=“CharSFNiners, post:222, topic:27928”][quote=“smarter than 98.8% of people on the planet, post:219, topic:27928”]I tested near the highest of those too Tommy.

I agree this board is full of special people that are so insecure and defensive they can actually turn a thread about basketball into name calling. As far as being socially retarded, I’m not trying to be your friend. For someone so socially adept I would think you would understand that. Apparently not. You guys do have interesting social strategies: lose arguments, quit, and lash out. Where’s the board diagnosis for you. You do know most people abandon calling people retards by grade school.[/quote]

Who lost an argument? Self-proclaiming are we now?[/quote]

:)) Agreed. Disagreeing doesn’t mean losing argument.

Back to the Bobcats…

They need to try and keep McRoberts, I’d also sign CDR to a modest deal. I’d let the rest walk.

I’d like to see Cho on the phone with Detroit to see what they want for Monroe…

Sign Sessions again.

See what you can get for Henderson

He called me socially retarded. Jokes on him. I don’t want to be any of your friends and I didn’t think that was all that hard to understand.[/quote]

as Powerbait said… socially retarded =/= mentally handicapped.

[quote=“s9er, post:237, topic:27928”]Back to the Bobcats…

They need to try and keep McRoberts, I’d also sign CDR to a modest deal. I’d let the rest walk.

I’d like to see Cho on the phone with Detroit to see what they want for Monroe…

Sign Sessions again.

See what you can get for Henderson[/quote]

Because of his age and defensive ability, I’d stick with MKG for a while longer. I think there could eventually be a Tony Allen type role for him. But I don’t think he needs to be a starter or depended on for scoring.

Definitely would love to see them re-sign Sessions. If they’re able to do that and keep Neal, I don’t think it really hurt them to lose Session for the end of the 2013/14 season.

I certainly have not watched enough Bobcats games to be an authority, but MKG seeems way too young to give up on already. What is he, 20? Give the kid 2-3 more years to develop. He’s still younger than many of the guys in this draft.

McRoberts seems like the pivotal piece as far as free agent strategy this year. He’ll probably be the hardest player to keep, and losing him will likely singinficantly change the team’s FA/draft strategy.