Al Jefferson to the Bobcats

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+there+anyone+related+to+both+jr+smith+and+shawn+marion&hl=en&gbv=2&oq=is+there+anyone+related+to+both+jr+smith+and+shawn+marion&gs_l=heirloom-serp.3…18112.18502.0.18783.5.5.0.0.0.2.125.516.3j2.5.0…0…1ac.1.34.heirloom-serp…3.2.172.c6zVYdJiYis

results inconclusive thusfar

Academically gifted actually. I was always in the AIG programs.

Wow, wait to insult autistic people everywhere SJ.

Academically gifted actually. I was always in the AIG programs.[/quote]

For someone so gifted you clearly don’t understand that autistic people can be quite bright and successful. They simply have certain ways of perceiving the world around them. Your insistence and infatuation with numbers and statistics over plenty of other variables indicate a clear autistic mindset.

Cool. Either way I’m smarter than 98.8% of people on the planet according to the North Carolina school system that tested me and put me in Intellectually Gifted courses. In the future you guys can just live in your personal opinions and ninernation groupthink since those are the other variables you are infatuated with. That usually rules the day around here and lord know it’s always right. Just look back at the majority of people on this thread when Jefferson signed.

wow he really is autistic!

Look at this fucking guy.

Hey, you are wanted to put a label on me. 4 or 5 times I ignored it and stayed on topic. You are right though, I am special. The state of NC put on me in some special classes, just wanted to clear up which ones for you.

05/06/14 Never forget.

Look at this f***ing guy.[/quote]

Seriously, if this guy is smarter than 98.8% of people on the planet why in the ever living hell did he go to ECU? lol

Apparently because you didn’t understand the label. Looks like all those AIG classes missed their mark.

I do agree you’re special. There’s not many people (maybe 1.2% of the population) that are so insecure, defensive and socially retarded that they are trying to promote their purported intelligence using a strategy that most people abandon by their first week of college, at the latest.

There’s a lack of humbleness in this thread…

I just knew if i stuck with this thread long enough it would pay off

I dont know why i’m doing this other than an uncontrollable urge i possess to constantly make annoying people look stupid but here i go anyway.

In NC, the state average for AIG students is 12% of the student population.

http://www.dpi.state.nc.us/docs/intern-research/reports/aig.pdf

Mensa requires that you have an IQ that places you in the top 2% of the earths population. There are only about 110,000 people in mensa.

I did a quick check and couldnt find any ECU students to ever win a Rhodes, Churchhill, or Marshall scholarship.

Interestingly though the rates of autism in the world have been pegged to be around 1- 3 % of the general population. So you know how when you were young and you had an animal to die and your parents told you it went to live on a farm far away? You may want to talk with your folks so they can explain to you what exactly the state of NC identified you as having. Be sure to include pertinent information such as rooting for ECU basketball and believing that JR Smith belongs in any comparison to Bird or Jordan.

12%… 1.2%

What a difference a decimal point makes.

Watch out he will start the “I can beat anybody on this board” in Chess argument.

I tested near the highest of those too Tommy.

I agree this board is full of special people that are so insecure and defensive they can actually turn a thread about basketball into name calling. As far as being socially retarded, I’m not trying to be your friend. For someone so socially adept I would think you would understand that. Apparently not. You guys do have interesting social strategies: lose arguments, quit, and lash out. Where’s the board diagnosis for you. You do know most people abandon calling people retards by grade school.

Socially retarded =/= mentally handicapped.