Alex Highsmith selected by Steelers

Same pressure, but Alex also has good knees and a young athlete’s condition. Ingram could be collecting one more season of paychecks, but I hope he still has a goos season in him. Alex, Watt and Ingram on the field at the same time would be awesome vs the Ravens and DooDoo Browns.

Coach Butler states in effect he wishes he had 11 “ham and egger’s” like Alex on his starting defense.

https://twitter.com/steelers/status/1418623244706492417?s=20

2 Likes

Like Ron Burgundy, “I say this wth all due respect {underlined in my head for emphasis).”…Lamar Jackson admits here Alex Highsmith made him look like a dumbass! Which of course, Lamar Jackson, a dumb ass? No way! We Niners know Lamar Jackson can make at least 12 different people look like damn fools on almost any given play. However, that play, props to Alex taking Lamar to school

Tony Romo called it a Monster play. Coach Butler needs to drill every linebacker on this play

3 Things I Loved From Steelers Camp Today

Hall of Fame Game tonight on FOX.

3 Likes

On most all written and recorded observations about training camp 2021, Alex has been acknowledged as THE star of Camp. Watt not playing and going up against a crap offensive line…that is still very impressive for a late 3rd rounder from “little” Charlotte in only his 2nd year.

1 Like

Proud of him. A good player and a good person, from all accounts.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I predict an early ProBowl for Alex, given his obvious rapid progress. Hard work + Talent. Yo, Alex! Pick up Mr. Tuitt, take him out for dinner. He could certainly use a friend like Alex.

1 Like