All kidding and fussing aside...

Thanks to Run and VA for confirming both points.

• As for Roy Williams, that was exactly my point. 99% of people would be shocked to hear Royā€™s base salary was only $260,000. I know with all his other deals/perks he makes well over $1M a year (maybe even $1.5M). People tend to forget (or simply donā€™t know) that these coaches ā€œbaseā€ salaries are only a fraction of what they actually bring home.

My bad guys I was mistaken the salary with Mike Jarvis when he left for St John. But, Iā€™m sure A&M expected a better record in six years than 60-112.

The fact that he doesn't have one yet, one game away from conference play, can't be too comforting for him.
I agree. I have to wonder that if he is eventually offered the job, it will be for less money than he is currently making.

[QUOTE=Niner89;281907]But, Iā€™m sure A&M expected a better record in six years than 60-112.[/QUOTE]
If those numbers had been reversed, then Wat might still be in College Station.

[QUOTE=RWORKMAN09;281725]Ian needs to expand his game to become a more serious threat. While Lee is primarily an outside shooter, he drives drives to the basket on occasion. Ian generally gets it passed to him and shoots. Sometimes heā€™ll take a few steps and then pass it, but he almost never tries to drive. I only saw Plavich play a couple of times, so someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but wasnā€™t Plavich the same way? The times I saw him I never really saw him do anything except throw up three after three. When I saw him he was a better shooter than Ian is now, but their games seemed pretty similar.[/QUOTE]

Similar. Plavich had a quicker release and had to be guarded as soon as he came across half-court. He would literally let if fly from the ā€œCharlotteā€ logo and as long as he was squared up first he was $$$$. But you are correct, Plavich didnā€™t take many shots that werenā€™t behind the 3pt line. Ian has shown a little driving ability but needs to do it more often, just to keep defenses honest. Iā€™m not saying taking it all the way to the hole, but a pump-fake, then taking it to the ft line for a jumper would do wonders. Right now I think heā€™s becoming to predictable on offense.