Andy Kennedy throwing more than loose change these days

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3777703

According to Cincinnati police, the 40-year-old Kennedy was arrested on a misdemeanor assault charge for allegedly punching 25-year-old cab driver Jiddou Mohammed Ould in the face while shouting racial slurs. The assault happened at 1 a.m. ET in downtown Cincinnati, according to the police report.

Good ol’ Mississippi. Such a classy group of folks.

Although it should be noted that its just allegations at this point.

But its kinda hilarious. Poor guy probably never saw a brown guy before in his life. I guess he kinda freaked out? LOL

[QUOTE=NLP;371082]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3777703

According to Cincinnati police, the 40-year-old Kennedy was arrested on a misdemeanor assault charge for allegedly punching 25-year-old cab driver Jiddou Mohammed Ould in the face [B]while shouting racial slurs[/B]. The assault happened at 1 a.m. ET in downtown Cincinnati, according to the police report.
[/QUOTE]

hello crap, meet fan.

Good ol' Mississippi. Such a classy group of folks.

But its kinda hilarious. Poor guy probably never saw a brown guy before in his life. I guess he kinda freaked out? LOL

it happened in Cincinnati, where he coached for like 5 seasons.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

I wonder if the UC fanbase still loves him now?

[QUOTE=gotLutz;371087]Good ol’ Mississippi. Such a classy group of folks.

But its kinda hilarious. Poor guy probably never saw a brown guy before in his life. I guess he kinda freaked out? LOL[/QUOTE]

You do realize he was a part of Huggins staff and took over Cincy after Huggins was dismissed until they decided not to give him a deal and gave Mick Cronin a deal.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;371102]LOLOLOLOLOL.

I wonder if the UC fanbase still loves him now?[/QUOTE]

They still loved Huggins after both of his DUI’s, so I don’t see why this would matter to them.

Cincy is the home of Marge Schott & racial riots. I doubt that the lesser UofC fans care.

My friend just emailed me that he just heard the cab driver on the radio. The cabbie said that Kennedy had just gotten kicked out of lodge bar and that the cabbie was driving him to another place to pick up some more of his friends and when they got there, Kennedy had 5 buddies waiting. The cab driver said he couldn't take all of them and that's when Kennedy blew up and punched him and called him bin Ladin. The cab driver said he didn't call the cops but a witness did. Kennedy hurried up and got into another cab and the police followed him and arrested him.

:ohmy:

Good ol' Mississippi. Such a classy group of folks.

for someone who hates stereotypes…you lead the way

sure is funny how one law student, and one lawyer have already convicted this guy…jeeezus

maybe the cab driver deserved an ass kicking

lol cinci coaches… they never change.

LOL. Convicted?

I’m just reposting anecdotes.

What’s your stake in this metro?

for someone who hates stereotypes......you lead the way

Aww metro, does talking about race make you uncomfortable??

And come on, who doesn’t love stereotypes?

See exhibit A…

Exhibit B…

Exhibit C…

And on the topic of stereotypes, this Southern Muslim can tell you the track in the second picture is Bristol Motor Speedway. Go Dale!!

metro only convicts on the basis of mugshots so better find one if you want him to change his tone

Something tells me AK gets cleared on this one…

Sportsline.com: The Ole Miss side of the story

Clarionledger.com: Ole Miss AD: ‘Coach Kennedy will be cleared of all charges’

Cincinnati.com: Ole Miss’ Kennedy accused of assault

Olemisssports.com: Statements Regarding Rebel Coach Andy Kennedy

Come on now, we all saw the movie Crash. I think we know what really happened.

I’m not sure how you blame this on Ole Miss.
Dude being a jackass is a jackass no matter where he’s coaching.

Tintin

[QUOTE=gotLutz;371087]Good ol’ Mississippi. Such a classy group of folks.

But its kinda hilarious. Poor guy probably never saw a brown guy before in his life. I guess he kinda freaked out? LOL[/QUOTE]

Game on with Andy Kennedy. Breaking news! Bobby Knight wearing Niner green!!! LMAO