Andy Kennedy throwing more than loose change these days

I'm not sure how you blame this on Ole Miss. Dude being a jackass is a jackass no matter where he's coaching.

Tintin

You guys are so lame and boring.

Game on with Andy Kennedy. Breaking news! Bobby Knight wearing Niner green!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

I saw that. Like a C-USA reunion. Bobby Knight wearing Charlotte green at the Louisville game in Cincinnati. LOL

Something tells me AK gets cleared on this one...

Sportsline.com: The Ole Miss side of the story

Clarionledger.com: Ole Miss AD: ‘Coach Kennedy will be cleared of all charges’

Cincinnati.com: Ole Miss’ Kennedy accused of assault

Olemisssports.com: Statements Regarding Rebel Coach Andy Kennedy

shucks for NA and gotLutz, the cabbie got racial and started the incident.

shucks metro, your klan membership wasnt revoked

sure is funny how one law student, and one lawyer have already convicted this guy...jeeezus

maybe the cab driver deserved an ass kicking

and well he should if the CBS story is accurate

help me out here Gotlutz…had the black guy from Miss never seen an Arab or the Arab never seen a Miss black guy??:lmao:

help me out here Gotlutz....had the black guy from Miss never seen an Arab or the Arab never seen a Miss black guy??:lmao:

Let’s see… whose side of the story is correct? Hmmm… I’m gonna go out on a limb and go with the guy who didn’t smell like alcohol and wasn’t out in the middle of night with his best buddies getting drunk around town?

We have a winner!!

Come on metro.

Well, with 5 people to 2, I’m sure the Miss. coaches will get their story straight enough to get out of any potential legal ramifications. Do they not have rental cars in Cincy anymore, or has the Miss. recruiting budget been slashed so badly that they cannot use them?

Well, with 5 people to 2, I'm sure the Miss. coaches will get their story straight enough to get out of any potential legal ramifications. Do they not have rental cars in Cincy anymore, or has the Miss. recruiting budget been slashed so badly that they cannot use them?
no, you fly in and probably have a bus reserved

besides, why drive a rental car if you’ve had even 2 beers - hell just look at this story, you’re crucified from the get go

Let's see.... whose side of the story is correct? Hmmm.... I'm gonna go out on a limb and go with the guy who didn't smell like alcohol and wasn't out in the middle of night with his best buddies getting drunk around town?

back up a sec…you said:

[QUOTE]Good ol’ Mississippi. Such a classy group of folks.

But its kinda hilarious. Poor guy probably never saw a brown guy before in his life. I guess he kinda freaked out? LOL [/QUOTE]

actually it was the WHITE guy from MS sticking up for his BLACK asst coach-- who got called a “nigger” by the Arab cabbie.

(guess those guys named Mohammed in the north have never seen dark skin guys?) :wink:

just admit-- you thought the racist whiteys from MS were picking on the ever innocent pure Arab, and when you ad the black asst coach in the equation, your story doesn’t fly.

Why is calling someone Osama or Saddam racist? Would it be racist if you called a Russian Stalin? No. It sounds like this guys lawyer is trying to play the race card. Quickly becomming the oldest sounding instrument in the band.

back up a sec...you said:

actually it was the WHITE guy from MS sticking up for his BLACK asst coach-- who got called a “nigger” by the Arab cabbie.

(guess those guys named Mohammed in the north have never seen dark skin guys?) :wink:

just admit-- you thought the racist whiteys from MS were picking on the ever innocent pure Arab, and when you ad the black asst coach in the equation, your story doesn’t fly.

Sigh. You’re right metro. I should have been honest with everyone from the beginning. I am a racist. You win.

It’s possible, but highly unlikely an Arab would call a black man a n word seeing how the Arab has to endure even worse racial tension.
Calling an Arab Osama or Saddam would be highly racist, lake49er, as would calling a Russian or Eastern European Stalin.

What a 24 hours for Mississippi hoops! AK gets arrested, then Ole Miss is beaten by UofL and lose their leading scorer to a season ending injury as well!

It's possible, but highly unlikely an Arab would call a black man a n word seeing how the Arab has to endure even worse racial tension. Calling an Arab Osama or Saddam would be highly racist, lake49er, as would calling a Russian or Eastern European Stalin.

That’s ridiculous just because someone is of a different minority group doesn’t mean it would be highly unlikely that they would call another minority a derogitory name. There is just as much racism from one minority group to another as there is between whites and everyone else.

Doesn’t make it ok.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;371315]That’s ridiculous just because someone is of a different minority group doesn’t mean it would be highly unlikely that they would call another minority a derogitory name. There is just as much racism from one minority group to another as there is between whites and everyone else.

Doesn’t make it ok.[/QUOTE]

Correct- thinking racism is a southern thing is small minded

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;371311]It’s possible, but highly unlikely an Arab would call a black man a n word seeing how the Arab has to endure even worse racial tension.
Calling an Arab Osama or Saddam would be highly racist, lake49er, as would calling a Russian or Eastern European Stalin.[/QUOTE]

Give me a good and logical explaination how that would be racist. You like to throw the racist mantra around so support your position with reason not emotion. Facts only please.

[QUOTE=metro;371287]no, you fly in and probably have a bus reserved

besides, why drive a rental car if you’ve had even 2 beers - hell just look at this story, you’re crucified from the get go[/QUOTE]

Between the 5 of them, one of them could have been the DD and this whole mess would have been avoided.

[QUOTE=lake49er;371292]Why is calling someone Osama or Saddam racist? Would it be racist if you called a Russian Stalin? No. It sounds like this guys lawyer is trying to play the race card. Quickly becomming the oldest sounding instrument in the band.[/QUOTE]

are you ****ing kidding me?

It’s absolutely racist to call a muslim Osama or Saddam, both of whom are heinous criminals.

You think most Germans are alright with it if you call them Hitler?

And its racist because you are calling them that based on their skin color.

If for some reason you can’t get the racism there I hope you at least accept that it’s an extremely ignorant and hateful thing to say.

And yeah stonecoldken’s argument holds no water.

Between the 5 of them, one of them could have been the DD and this whole mess would have been avoided.
D1 hoops teams don't utilize a individual car. I promise you they didn't have a rental car. They fly in, have a bus for the 20+ party from the hotel to the arena. Ever used a cab?? Usually they are mini vans and 5 grown men easily fit, and thats how they get to dinner. A rental car is waste, nobody uses one unless you are there for the conf tourny a week, and its COMP'D. Therefore a DD doesn't exist.

I know this thread needs to die, but I just finished reading the whole thing, annd I have to chime in.

gotLutz, I like you man, I really do, but you’re being a serious hypocrite. I remember over the summer when all the racist/ignorant comments about Obama and Muslims were made, you were first to get all fired up and lash back against it, which is cool. BUT, now here you are joking about how people in Mississippi have never seen brown people before and posting pics about how stereotypes are ususally true… pretty hypocritical.

Why are your stereotype pics about the white race fans and the asian kid ok, but if someone says something about a Muslim, it’s not ok?

edit: And for the record, I do agree with you that stereotypes are based on reality. No one just makes up stereotypes out of the blue, they come about because the majority of a group acts a certain way.

This statement isn’t directed towards anyone in particular, but I’m literally smacking my forehead right now. Are you guys truly that naive? It’s called sarcasm. It’s called joking. It’s called having fun. If you are truly so small-minded to actually think that half of the silly and ignorant comments and pictures I posted in this thread are what I truly believe, then you truly need to have your sarcasm meters checked out. I mean holy crap people. Lighten up.

There’s a difference between right-wing nutjobs spreading lies about Obama’s Christianity in a Presidential election that will affect our lives and the direction of our country for generations to come…and a hilarious story (allegation) about a drunk white guy from the South who gets into a fight with an Arab taxi driver in the North. Everyone’s joking about it. Late night talk show hosts are joking about it. It’s funny. It’s hilarious. And as Americans, we joke about it because we are the most diverse and tolerant country on earth and we feel comfortable joking about our society. What’s the matter with you guys? Lighten up. I mean…WOW.

And to finish off once and for all…