Andy Kennedy throwing more than loose change these days

Of course, the latest news is Kennedy filed a civil suit against the cab driver for defamation, etc. What a drama!!!

Are you guys truly that naive? It's called sarcasm. It's called joking. It's called having fun.

When you say something like that, it’s a joke, it’s having fun, it’s sarcasm. When someone else says it about a Muslim, it’s racism.

Just sayin.

Anyways, the problem is this: you automatically assumed the white guy who coaches in Mississippi had to be at fault just because, well, he’s a white guy who coaches in Mississippi.

When you say something like that, it's a joke, it's having fun, it's sarcasm. When someone else says it about a Muslim, it's racism.

Just sayin…

Of my 3,071 posts on this board, fine me ONE where I accused anyone of being racist.

One.

Anyways, the problem is this: you automatically assumed the white guy who coaches in Mississippi had to be at fault just because, well, he's a white guy who coaches in Mississippi.

Actually Scotty, I was the first person in this thread to point out that it was only an allegation. Post #2.

Also, I don’t think somebody who hates people from Mississippi would say something like this on 5/18/2006…

Bash Mississippi all you want. More money was donated from Mississippi for the tsunami than any other state in this country. That speaks a lot for the people who live in Mississippi. I can respect that.

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showpost.php?p=174027&postcount=16.

:rolleyes:

Of my 3,071 posts on this board, fine me ONE where I accused anyone of being racist.

One.

You can accuse someone of being racist without actually literally saying/typing the words “you’re racist.”

Plus I know it may not seem like it, but I definitely don’t have the time or desire go perusing through those god-awful politics threads from the summer.

When you say something like that, it's a joke, it's having fun, it's sarcasm. When someone else says it about a Muslim, it's racism.

Just sayin.

Anyways, the problem is this: you automatically assumed the white guy who coaches in Mississippi had to be at fault just because, well, he’s a white guy who coaches in Mississippi.

qft

[QUOTE=metro;371458]D1 hoops teams don’t utilize a individual car. I promise you they didn’t have a rental car. They fly in, have a bus for the 20+ party from the hotel to the arena. Ever used a cab?? Usually they are mini vans and 5 grown men easily fit, and thats how they get to dinner. A rental car is waste, nobody uses one unless you are there for the conf tourny a week, and its COMP’D. Therefore a DD doesn’t exist.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I see that that Mississippi’s game against Louisville was in Cincy. I thought Kennedy was there visiting friends. Oh well, I guess he did not learn any lessons from Huggy about knowing when to say when.

This statement isn't directed towards anyone in particular, but I'm literally smacking my forehead right now. Are you guys truly that naive? It's called sarcasm. It's called joking. It's called having fun. If you are truly so small-minded to actually think that half of the silly and ignorant comments and pictures I posted in this thread are what I truly believe, then you truly need to have your sarcasm meters checked out. I mean holy crap people. Lighten up.

There’s a difference between right-wing nutjobs spreading lies about Obama’s Christianity in a Presidential election that will affect our lives and the direction of our country for generations to come…and a hilarious story (allegation) about a drunk white guy from the South who gets into a fight with an Arab taxi driver in the North. Everyone’s joking about it. Late night talk show hosts are joking about it. It’s funny. It’s hilarious. And as Americans, we joke about it because we are the most diverse and tolerant country on earth and we feel comfortable joking about our society. What’s the matter with you guys? Lighten up. I mean…WOW.

And to finish off once and for all…

I don’t think you’re racist. But I think you did at first glance judged the drinking white guy from the south. When you read he was defending his black coach, I bet it stunned you. And fwiw, NCAA coaches are the least racist people you’ll find. 99% of their time is spent with minorities by choice, and most staffs have 1-2 black coaches.

and for the record, I give Barack Hussein Obama a B so far. He is having Rick Warren swear him in and called for the tard gov of Illinois to quit. :shades: