An'Juan Wilderness - 2006

[i]Originally posted by HappyCamper49[/i]@Oct 21 2005, 12:00 AM [b] How could a guy not commit after a chant like that... major thanks goes out to our students. Especially the superfans!!

That means Jason and all the other guys that sat with him! [/b]

There were three of us doing it the first time, second time we had about 10 and then Bobby & the coaches noticed and told us to stand up and we got as loud as we could.

The hardest part was convincing people that “Wilderness” was actually a name of a recruit.

Wilderness was laughing about it while we were doing it.

Dewhurst was in the house as well.

I think Chisox has a broken lung from screaming over to An’Juan (from the alumni side) after the main chant died down. And yeah, An’Juan heard that too.

Hats off great chanting I thought… I even joined despite a cold/sore throat. Now that’s dedication. He had the kind of smile that said he loved it!!

Was that JJ sitting with them?

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Oct 20 2005, 11:10 PM [b] I think Chisox has a broken lung from screaming over to An'Juan (from the alumni side) after the main chant died down. And yeah, An'Juan heard that too. [/b]
hahah and Lutz was dying laughing while i was doing it. yeah i think i pulled a trachea :D

Great job guys…I was sitting on the alumni side and could see Wilderness laughing and smiling when it was going on.

NinerReport has a new article out on Wilderness. Link.

Doesn’t really tell much, just that he had a visit and likes the coaches. Nothing mentioned about the chant. :frowning:

The article was written by one of the regional Rivals.com guys, not Jason. Very interesting. His college choices have changed. Hmmm, sort of matches what I said the day of his visit. :smiley:

Updated Rivals profile

[i]Originally posted by forDniner[/i]@Oct 25 2005, 01:06 PM [b] Nothing mentioned about the chant. :( [/b]
or TANTRUM! was this guy even paying attention?

:smiley:

News could be coming on this soon.

He was recently ranked by Rivals as the 6th best player in the state of Georgia.

According to the Observer, we have a committment from Wilderness

In the observer article Wilderness was barely a footnote and I don’t see anything about him on Charlotte49ers.com has he really signed? If so, thats awesome!!!

NICE!!! an’juan!!!

Do you pronounce the ‘J’ in An’Juan?

yeah, its pronounced ann-juan

Oh shit! Hotness!!

Scout is reporting that Wilderness is a Niner!

Link: Scout.com - Anjuan Wilderness

holy crap…the disturber didn’t mention anything about tatum though. BUT WOW this is awesome

An’Juan’s a Niner just chatted with the lad he committed last night.

Also Ian is officially a Niner… We’ll have something on both later.