Another Lost Niner Star

Cancelling the Sports MBA costs us Ian from B-Ball, & now Adam Gross from Soccer.
Adam won the conf. post grad schollie, & he’s getting his Sports MBA at U of Incarnate Word. Thanks to whoever cut out the Sports MBA at UofC.

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:1, topic:23409”]Cancelling the Sports MBA costs us Ian from B-Ball, & now Adam Gross from Soccer.[/quote]ian? or charles? i thought it was charles dewhurst. i agree with you about it being stupid to cancel that mba program.

[quote=“stonecoldken, post:1, topic:23409”]Cancelling the Sports MBA costs us Ian from B-Ball, & now Adam Gross from Soccer.
Adam won the conf. post grad schollie, & he’s getting his Sports MBA at U of Incarnate Word. Thanks to whoever cut out the Sports MBA at UofC.[/quote] Both used up their 4 years of eligibility. WTF you talking about?

Dew still had 1 year left. Redshirted one year, played 3. He could have used his 5th year to play his 4th and final season.

[quote=“4ever niner, post:3, topic:23409”][quote=“stonecoldken, post:1, topic:23409”]Cancelling the Sports MBA costs us Ian from B-Ball, & now Adam Gross from Soccer.
Adam won the conf. post grad schollie, & he’s getting his Sports MBA at U of Incarnate Word. Thanks to whoever cut out the Sports MBA at UofC.[/quote] Both used up their 4 years of eligibility. WTF you talking about?[/quote]

I think they had issues getting the program certified. Any time a new degree is added, the first few years are used to attain certification within that field and think there was an issue.

Charles, Ian, I get my white boys confused.

[quote=“moss2k, post:4, topic:23409”]Dew still had 1 year left. Redshirted one year, played 3. He could have used his 5th year to play his 4th and final season.[/quote] Yea. I was talking about Ian and Adam. The Dewhurst situation is unfortunate, but unlikely to be repeated more than once a decade.

Me too. They all look alike. :wink:

I’m just glad nobody died. Thread title scared me.

me too.

Gross played four years.

NA my bad, I didn’t even think about death.

49er1, you know there aren’t that many whiteys on the team. :))

Any idea what those issues were?

Seriously. Great choice of wording…

Any idea what those issues were?[/quote]

I never heard for sure - I was hoping someone else would have some input.

seriously.

but charles was not good. cmon…have you not watched the same product for the past 3-4 years?

Why is it that I don’t know wtf many of you are talking about half the time. Post more info for folks that are alums or don’t live on the board.

sck, you need to go back to thread posting school.

What is it exactly that you don’t get? Our sports MBA program was cancelled, so a couple athletes who were in it made academic decisions that resulted in them no longer playing for the Niners.

You need to visit the SCK school of Thread Titling.