ANYONE WHO WILL BE ON CAMPUS - PLEASE READ!

So I saw Chisox right after he told that UNCCH supporting bastard. He told me the Observer guy put the hats away.

I walk by and notice the hats are back out.

This makes my blood boil. Here is the convo.

Me: Dude, what are you doing?

UNCCH: Would you like a subscription?

Me: No, your on the wrong campus mate

UNCCH: (Confused look) What are you talkin about?

Me: If you noticed, your on the campus of Charlotte, not UNC dash CH. Those hats aren’t cool.

—here is the clincher—

UNCCH: Well the Observer says its ok for us to give out promotions

Me: Ok, I know the O is run by UNCCH alumni, but as an Executive member of the SGA, I have to protest your solicitation (I think I said solicitation) of UNCCH apparel. I will also be sure to bring this up at the next SGA meeting, to make sure that UNCCH apparel is banned from campus.

UNCCH: (while Im saying above, interrupts a few times, pissing me off more) I have permissions (Yes, he said it plural) to be on campus

Me: If you can do me a favor, and just put the UNCCH hats away please…

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;254170]Just think JCL: Some of those chicks are literally half our age.

dammitalltohell. :unhappy:[/QUOTE]

supposedly there is a formula that works- when determining what age you can reasonably have a realistic shot at it:
1/2 your age plus 7

supposedly there is a formula that works- when determining what age you can reasonably have a realistic shot at it: 1/2 your age plus 7

I thought the formula was to determine what was a respectable age to date.

There is one word I always use when someone(usually a female) says I am old enough to ber daddy…

“SUGARDADDY”!

[QUOTE=morningwood;254176]I thought the formula was to determine what was a respectable age to date.[/QUOTE]

to each his own. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=metro;254175]supposedly there is a formula that works- when determining what age you can reasonably have a realistic shot at it:
1/2 your age plus 7[/QUOTE]
So could someone tell me if there are any 32-year old female lecturers on campus? :love:

Back on topic. Call the Observer subscription office and complain… repeatedly!

[B][SIZE=7]800-532-5350[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=HP49er;254182]So could someone tell me if there are any 32-year old female lecturers on campus? :love:

Back on topic. Call the Observer subscription office and complain… repeatedly!

[B][SIZE=7]800-532-5350[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

this might be the day the Rock Hill Herald finally gets my biz

I just called and told them how disrespectful and insulting their Charlotte rep was. Then I had to explain it was ‘UNCC’ whatever that is.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;254185]I just called and told them how disrespectful and insulting their Charlotte rep was. Then I had to explain it was ‘UNCC’ whatever that is.[/QUOTE]

the customer svc rep I got was very nice and apologetic. She said she would talk to the proper person to make him stop.

Keep calling folks. When will they talk to him? Tomorrow, next week?

the customer svc rep I got was very nice and apologetic. She said she would talk to the proper person to make him stop.

Did you get the one that didnt know what "Charlotte’ was?

She probably is a waitress at Ham’s as well, Gill.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;254189]Did you get the one that didnt know what "Charlotte’ was?[/QUOTE]

I never use the word “Charlotte,” because nobody understands. This is from years of experience…

I say “UNC Charlotte.”

she knew it was not good and had some sense

LoL

Please feel free to send in emails of complaint to

msgill@uncc.edu

I will make sure all your complaints are heard.

:wow: That is crazy! You would never see some one get away with that on say UNC-R… Good work Scotty! :thumbsup:

Ok, how will Mike P. react to this news?

1. He chuckles about it all day whenever he thinks about it.

2. When someone (maybe Jim Utter) in the office tells him this happened? He’s going to be like, “Aw, man… I’m going to hear about this for a loooong time.” And be mad that it happened at the responsible parties.

3. Feel bad that it happened, but explain that it was the Marketing & Sales dept, not the Sports department.

4. Not care regardless.

This is today’s fun quiz.

Nice job by all. It’s good to see people get fired up by stuff like that.

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;254201]Ok, how will Mike P. react to this news?

1. He chuckles about it all day whenever he thinks about it.

2. When someone (maybe Jim Utter) in the office tells him this happened? He’s going to be like, “Aw, man… I’m going to hear about this for a loooong time.” And be mad that it happened at the responsible parties.

3. Feel bad that it happened, but explain that it was the Marketing & Sales dept, not the Sports department.

4. Not care regardless.

This is today’s fun quiz.[/QUOTE]

I’m gonna go with a mixture of 1,2 & 3 with a little more weighting to number 2.

This is one of the worst things I’ve ever heard. We can’t allow this kind of thing to happen. If I see the guy out there tomorrow with that mess I’m going to talk to him and get the contact information for his manager to kindly relay the information that we are Charlotte.

This is one of the worst things I've ever heard. We can't allow this kind of thing to happen. If I see the guy out there tomorrow with that mess I'm going to talk to him and get the contact information for his manager to kindly relay the information that we are Charlotte.

Your the president… just claim he has WMDs or something… everyone will turn on him then