App Game - Seating and roll call

clt says how does a model predict the weather? Sure they are good looking, but…[/quote]

The 8th is fine in the afternoon. Just cold, not freezing til night. I’ll be home by 7.

I think Wat just wasn’t cut out for A&M. He’s probably never gonna get a head coaching shot again, but he’s doin alright for himself. Lutz definitely needed to go outside the niner family for assistants. Would have helped our recruiting a lot.

I think Wat just wasn’t cut out for A&M. He’s probably never gonna get a head coaching shot again, but he’s doin alright for himself. Lutz definitely needed to go outside the niner family for assistants. Would have helped our recruiting a lot.[/quote]

Agree 100% - I love the Niners and all - but our tree isn’t big enough nor filled with enough success to foolishly believe that keeping it in the family is a good idea.

I think Wat just wasn’t cut out for A&M. He’s probably never gonna get a head coaching shot again, but he’s doin alright for himself. Lutz definitely needed to go outside the niner family for assistants. Would have helped our recruiting a lot.[/quote]

Agree 100% - I love the Niners and all - but our tree isn’t big enough nor filled with enough success to foolishly believe that keeping it in the family is a good idea.[/quote]

And, honestly, I’m not sure how good any of them were. Benny Moss was a disaster as a head coach. He was one of our best.

He won’t be playing against us due to academic issues but looks like Jay Canty has gotten himself in a little more trouble.

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars.Offense.do?submit=submit&case=9402012051405&court=CR

Big App FB fan yesterday had on App shirt. I asked him if he is ready for the game on Sun. between App & Char. He didn’t know it was going on. He says in B-Ball he follows ACC/Carolina. :stuck_out_tongue:

Weather is not going to be favorable for a drive up to Boone on Sunday. 100% chance of freezing rain.

Yeah we were going up tom and coming back sunday - but weather has making this trip about 50/50 right now. Crazy to think about that when it’s 70 and sunny out.

The good thing is 50% of equipment and man power they have will be devoted to keep 321 clear. The only part I am really worried about is where they still have 2 lanes right before getting into Blowing Rock.

[font=arial][size=9pt]Boone Severe Weather[/size][/font]

The plan was to go and support our boys this Sunday. As NWA stated:
The weather makes it 50/50.

Wimps

clt says how does a model predict the weather? Sure they are good looking, but…[/quote]

The 8th is fine in the afternoon. Just cold, not freezing til night. I’ll be home by 7.[/quote]

Hope you drive a sleigh

If it was me solo I would prob still be going - but with the family not so sure.

According to this, Boone will be just about the same as Charlotte or even a little warmer. I hope that turns out to be true. Good luck.

Its not necessarilly Boone but the drive up and back that some should be concerned with. Boone will most likely get some ice but if this classic CAD(cold air damming) system sets up like most of the models are suggesting, areas like Hickory could be colder and have a different precip. type then Boone. Temps have the potential to hover between 30-32 and with a warm layer of air aloft freezing rain and sleet are likely to occur. I for one hope that the one rogue model showing temps in the high 30’s throughout nc is correct for my fellow niners sake, but I would hate to hear about wrecks from coming down the mountain.

clt is not worried:

clt’s daily driver: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e4QgWRycd7I&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3De4QgWRycd7I

A hand full of Niners fan made it to Boone. I hope we would have a few more joining at tip off in 20 minutes. Perria is warming up with the team.

How many butts in the seat. On TV it looked like less that 500.

How many butts in the seat. On TV it looked like less that 500.[/quote]

How many butts in the seat. On TV it looked like less that 500.[/quote]

1,354[/quote]

Which includes; Security, assistants, the players, the refs, the refs families, administrative personnel, students using the facility that were unaware that a game was being played…