App postgame

He is looking through black and gold glasses.

I think I can assume that most of us are Panthers fans?

Fuck the Cowboys!

6 Likes

Band was bigger than I thought it would be given UNCC does not have a music school

While true, there is no ā€œcollege of musicā€ there is absolutely a music program at Charlotte, its part of the College of Arts and Architecture, B.A. in Performance or Education are both offered at Charlotte. I was a scholarship musician my first year before I realized thereā€™s not enough hours in the day to double major in music and engineering.

I hope to see the halftime show improve, its not been great when Iā€™ve seen it in the past. I know some people on the board arenā€™t found of the afro-latin feel of the show, but when your marching band director has a specialization in Brazilian music, its not surprising to see it lean that way.

BULLSHIT

Mountain math.

I have no reason to bullshit you about what my cousin says. Whether you believe me or notā€¦he really did say that.

I give app 30 to 35% of the crowd. Argue if you want, but thatā€™s what I saw. Either wayā€¦I credit them for adding to the best tailgating experience (pregame) Iā€™ve had at Charlotte as far as real college game day. Iā€™m upset with the amount of donors who gave their spots up, but at least somebody filled them. As much as I donā€™t want to admit it, App fans showed up more than any other away school has and will in the near future at Charlotte. Either way, the tailgating was fun, and the game was fun through 2.5 quarters. Lol. I just have to throw this in to add to what I still feel was a good dayā€¦We can all agree that it is fucking hilarious that UNCheatle Hill got their asses beat by a team that just got owned by A&T the week before. GO NINERS!!! FIRE LAMBERT!!! BEAT ODU!!! BAMM!!

2 Likes

https://vimeo.com/64160195

Can we hold off on the pissing contest until next season? On to ODU.

3 Likes

Agreed. It was a good game day atmosphere. Iā€™d welcome an annual APP game. We competed for a half. We have us a very good kicker. Our QB got good experience. We knew we needed a coaching change and still do. We are 1-1 and have a chance to start 2-1.
On to ODU.

2 Likes

Not a lot to be said, App has more talent and better coaching then we do right now. It showed throughout the game. Hopefully we get back on track against ODU (assuming we play Saturday and arenā€™t all under waterā€¦)

1 Like

Itā€™s worth noting that App is probably gonna run the table from here on out. Southern Miss is way down, and the Apps get them at home. GaSo is a rival, but App has far more talent. Only real chances are arkansas state and Troy.

What he said was BS, not that you reported it.

I knowā€¦I was just messing with ya

Full pan shot of the crowd, both fan bases showed up. We need more Saturdays like this (sans the result).

1 Like

Didnā€™t look like half to me. My guess is between 30 and 40 percent.

1 Like

I donā€™t think itā€™s that high. You add up the seats 15,300+2500 temp, plus roughly whatever amount of Standing Room only they sold=Roughly 19k. 30% of that is 5700 seatsā€¦I donā€™t see that. My guess is less than 20% (~3800). The temp seating, although there were pockets of a lot of yellow, had many CLT fans up there too. A few sprinkled in the Alum side and pockets in the end zone. Regardless of the numbers, I enjoyed seeing a packed house and hope someday this is a regular occurrence.

Mine was back at cha.

We could skip the conjecture and go straight to the photography.

1 Like

The endzone pic behind field house is awesome.

1 Like